meeting the guys

-fast forwarding to December break-

Mario's pov
I am so excited. hunter, weston, mark and Jacob are staying at my house all break. I miss them a lot. weston moved back. we both found out it was only temporary because of his dad's job. and Jacob and mark were just visiting when we ran into them at the mall. they're all on there way and there gonna be here around 2-2:30. I really wanted the guys to meet Emily. I texted her and asked if she wanted to come over around 2:00.
mariooo😋- u should come over at 2:00 there's some people I want you to meet.
emily💘- ok. sure. who are they tho lol
mariooo😋- they're some of my best friends from Younow
emily💘- okai I'll be over at 2:00
-fast forwarding to 2:00-

Emily's pov
I knock at Mario's door. he opens it almost immediately. I walk in to see like 5 guys watching tv. "hey guys this is Emily"
they all look back at me.
"uh... hi" I say trying to break the silence. they all get up and come over to me.
"emmmm" weston runs over and gives me a hug.
"I missed having someone to sit next to on the bus"
"haha sorry"
"why don't you all say your names because she doesn't know who's who" Mario suggests.
a boy with brown hair and braces and brown eyes says that he's Jacob.  another guy who was wearing a part of my story t-shirt an a blue bandana winks at me and says "hey beautiful, I'm hunter." Mario looks at hunter and mouths the words fuck off. Mario looks pissed. "and I'm mark" a boy with blonde hair holds his hand out and I put my hand out to shake his hand. "yea I know I saw you at the mall" I said while smiling. 
"oh... Emily!!!! right?"
"yea haha"
"you didn't meet Jacob but he was with me at the mall that day aha"
"oh that's the guy you were trying to find"
"yea haha"
"well... you can sit down somewhere I'll be right back" Mario says as he runs up stairs.
I sit down next to weston. all of the guys sit down too. mark sat next to me. he's  cool. jacob sat next to mark and hunter sat next to Jacob. Jacob yelled with a smirk. "soooo are you guys dating"
"aha no were just friends"
"hey let's take a pic together for my snapchat story" mark says. I lean in for a pic. "can we take one standing up too"
"yea sure"
mark hands his phone to Jacob to take a pic of us. I stand up and mark puts his arm around my waist and I put my arm around his neck.  Jacob takes the pic and we both run over to look at it. he puts the caption of the snapchat "new friend☺️💘" 
"cute caption" I say smirking.
"thanks" mark said laughing. Mario came back down stairs holding a bottle. "hey do you guys wanna play a game?" Mario asks.
"sure" we all yell out.
"spin the bottle? Mario the only girl here is Emily and I'm not kissing a guy" hunter says laughing.
"no, were gonna play truth or dare and the bottle is going to help us decide who we give a dare or truth to." Mario explains.
"oh ok let's play" hunter says.
"ok ummm... weston do you wanna go first?" Mario asks.
"yea sure"
weston spins the bottle and it lands on Mario. "t or d Mario"
"t"
"who do you like, be completely honest"
"uh.... honestly, I don't really like anyone but if anything I like.... e-mily"
I feel my face getting hot, and I know that I'm blushing. everyone is staring at me.
"why are you all looking at me?"
"i don't know we should just keep playing" Mark suggests.
Mario spins the bottle. it lands on Jacob. "t or d"
"t"
"how many girls have you kissed" Mario said laughing.
"Mario... shut up"
"answer the question"
"ok, I haven't kissed anyone"
everyone starts laughing but me. I don't think it's funny, I haven't had my first kiss either. Jacobs face starts to get red and he seems upset. I put my hand on his shoulder and lean toward him and say "hey it's ok, don't feel bad I haven't had my first kiss yet either" he looks at me and shakes his head and laughs. I laugh too. we continue playing for a while. it was hunters turn. he spins the bottle and it lands on me.
"truth or dare Emily"
"mmm... dare"
"I dare you to kiss me"
"what... no"
"you have to"
he leans in and kisses me. I push him off of me a second later.
"ok can we not play this game anymore" Mario asks seeming pissed.
"yea lets not" weston agrees.
we just talked for a while.
"hey I gotta go soon" I say.
"noooo why don't you stay over? I bet Mario would want you to stay" ...weston smirks.
"haha ok I'll stay over"
-12:40-
"I'm so tired can we go to bed" Jacob says while slurring every word he said.
"yea everyone find a place and lie down" Mario said.
weston and mark were already sleeping. they were both sleeping on one of the couches. and hunter was passed out on the floor. "I guess it's just us three" mario says.
"no it's just you and Emily because I'm going to bed"
"I guess it's just us now haha" I say. mario gets up and sits at the end of the couch I was laying on. he throws a blanket over hunter. he gets under the blanket that I'm using since it's the only blanket left. me and mario talked for a while. I started shivering. it was really cold. "hey, you cold?"
"yea kinda"
Mario takes off his sweatshirt *pic at the beginning of chapter* and helps me put it on. "there ya go" Mario says smiling.
"thanks Mario" I say. he leans in for a hug. I lean in to and let him hug me. we talked a little bit more then
we ended up falling asleep somewhere around 3:00.