abbys party

Emily's pov
I woke up to loud yelling. I looked over to see hunter and Jacob playing 2k15 (a basketball game for Xbox). Weston and mark were sitting on the couch watching hunter and Jacob play. I don't know where Mario is tho. "hey guys emily is awake" mark says.
"yea you guys are really loud"
"haha sorry"
I hear someone coming down the stairs so I turn around to see Mario. "hey, do you guys wanna do something today"
"yea where do you wanna go?" Jacob asks
"well... this girl abby is having a party tonight"
"abby mckinney??!" I shout
"uh, yea she invited me and she said I can bring anyone I want... sooo you guys down orrr??"
"yea I'm down" hunter says
"what time does the party start?" mark asks.
"at 7:00 and ends at like 12:00 but we will probably leave around 11"
I honestly hate abby. we were friends in like third grade but one time I didn't invite her to a sleepover and she got pissed and we just weren't friends after that. ever since then she's been a bitch to me. but whatever I'm just gonna go anyways. for Mario.

-6:00-
I walked over to my house and got ready. I decided to wear *pic at the beginning of chapter* (keep in mind that they live in California so the weather is always warm and sometimes cold at night). by 6:30 I was ready. we all began walking to Abby's party.
-7:30-
we got to the party at 7:30. there was a lot of people.
-8:30-
hunter was near the drinks talking with some blonde girl. weston and mark were doing karaoke. they're crazy. and I was dancing with Jacob. I don't know where Mario is. "Jacob?" I yell
"yea!?" he shouts back
"can u help me find Mario!???"
"yea sure!!"
we start looking for him. I haven't seen him since we got here. 5 minutes later I see him talking to abby. I don't call out for him yet. I sit there and try to hear what they were talking about. he puts his hands on her hips. she puts her hands around his neck. umm wtf.
"Jacob look" I point over to them.
"uh... w- what is he doing" he says nervously.
"I don't k-"
i didn't get to finish what I was gonna say because I saw Mario and abby kissing. I ran right in between Mario and abby. I didn't stop running. I wanted to be alone. I heard footsteps following me. I burst into tears and I could barley breath, I was running that fast. "hey Emily are you ok?!!" I heard someone say.
I turned around and saw hunter. "no I'm not ok" I say out of breath. we sit down on the sidewalk. he puts his arm around me and we talk about what happened. I was wrong about hunter. when I first saw him I thought he was a fuckboy. he's actually a really nice guy. I asked him if he could go get weston. 5 minutes later he came back out with weston. weston ran over to me and gave me a hug. "omg are you ok?!!" 
"to be honest no" I feel tears dripping down my cheeks. "weston can you just take me home?!!"
"yea sure, anything"
weston walked me to my house. I was watching people's stories on snapchat. I clicked on Mario's. it was a pic of him and abby. his caption wrote "my beautiful girlfriend☺️" GIRLFRIEND?!!?
"weston WTF is this?!!?!"
I showed him Mario's story.
weston stood there speechless.

Weston's pov
wtf is wrong with Mario?!!! he already fucked up 2 times with Emily. I texted him.
big daddy- yo wtf Emily saw ur snap story
he didn't respond.

Emily's pov
I just wanted to be alone. I really liked Mario. I told weston that he can come up to my room only until Mario got back so he can go into his house. he came up stairs. we both sat on my bed. I looked in my mirror and saw that my make up was smudged all over my face. I whipped it all off. I threw my hair in a messy bun and grabbed nike sweatpants and a white shirt and went to the bathroom to put it on. when I came out I walked back into my room. weston was talking to someone. I opened my door and said "weston who are you talking to?"
"oh I'm on Younow, come and sit down next to me and say hi"
I sat next to weston and said  hi to everyone. we played never have I ever and would you rather. it was like 1:00 so we decided to get off broadcast. I looked out my window and saw Mario and all the guys getting dropped off by someone in a white car. "hey weston... umm Mario's back"
"ok I guess I'll be going"
right before he walked out of the door I said "weston wait... I wanna say thanks, ur a really good friend"
I put my arms out and gave him a hug and he hugged back. "anytime em" i walked weston to the door. his arm was around me as we walked to the front door. "good night weston love ya!"
"goodnight Emily love ya too buddy" weston said back as he ran his hands through my hair and messed it all up. I walked back up stairs to my room thinking about Mario. did he even like me in the first place? has he ever had feelings for me?... a bunch of questions raced through my head. I put on some music hoping to take my mind off of Mario and tried falling asleep.