Part 8

See end for notes

No POV
  As Zero started entering his 8 month mark, he started to get much more agitated. If Kaname even did one little thing wrong Zero would get after him about it. So when Zero was calm , him and Kaname would talk about what the birth plan was. Both Zero and Kaname knew that Zero could have them naturally. Zero was dreading it. But even he knew it would be a smarter idea to have a natural birth.

Kaname POV
  I had convinced Zero it would be a smarter idea to have the four babies naturally. After all, I don't want my beloved Zero to have a c-section.

No POV
One night while Kaname and Zero were asleep, Zero had a strange pain going threw his abdomen. He held his stomach and groaned, which in turn woke Kaname up. He instantly asked " what's wrong Zero?"
" I think I'm having Braxton hicks "
" ok"
They both stayed up until Zero went back to sleep. Kaname was glad Zero hadn't gone into labor. Mostly because he , himself wasn't fully prepared for that yet.
As both went to sleep, they both dreamed of the four children they were going to welcome into the world, very soon.

Authors note: ok so I didn't really think this chapter through before. But still I hoped you liked it. Hope you enjoyed and I want to know if you guys want a epilogue. So, hope you enjoyed and I'll see you soon! 😁 Also I don't know when I'm going to post the other chapter . I've been pack full of school work and just family things. See you soon! 😁