Part 5

No POV
   As the two soon to be parents slept someone was still awake contemplating wether or not he should say something. ' I wonder why no one has said anything about Yuki dying '.

Kaname's POV
   I started to awake when I heard someone talking lightly ... But loud enough to wake me. I decided to get up and investigate. As I wondered down the hall and into the lobby , there I saw Aido talking to himself. I questioned, " what are you doing up Aido? "
He looked startled and said " oh Kaname- sama ... I was just thinking, couldn't sleep "
"Hmm... I see"
" it's just ... I killed Yuki, I can't get past it..."
I looked at him slightly surprised , " trust me it was a noble thing to do Aido, you protected my mate and my child . That is worth praise."
He hummed slightly and finally said " thank you for the praise" .
I all of a sudden heard a slight groan from my mate.

Zero's POV
  I groaned slightly feeling a fluttering feeling in my stomach. I put my hand on my stomach to try to feel it more. I started to think ' wow these are the twins moving for the first time ' I smiled. Then Kaname entered the room and asked " what's wrong, I heard you groan..."
" it's nothing Kaname, our two kids just moved in my stomach though"
His face turned into one of pure excitement and joy and in-dearness.

No POV
    As Kaname got back into the bed he wrapped his arms around his lovers waist, resting his hands on top of his lovers stomach. He smiled once feeling the movement from his lovers stomach. He mumbles " you should sleep love"
" I'm going back to sleep now Kaname, don't worry". Zero feel asleep almost immediately after Kaname turned off the lamp. Kaname smiled again and as well feel into a deep slumber along side his mate.

Authors note: hope you enjoyed this chapter! I kind of had a writers block, but I overcame it. I'll see you soon! 😁