Part 6

No POV
They were resting outside, it was a beautiful time in the fall. Zero started to look downwards towards his stomach. He grazed his hand over it. Then he said " Kaname...? We haven't thought of any names yet for these two."
" you are correct my love... What do you think we should name these two?"
As Zero thought , Kaname said a name "Luka"
Zero hummed at that name and smiled " I agree" . Then he thought and said " maybe... Ichiru...". His lover smiled at him and said " those are two wonderful names for our sons"
He blushed slightly at Kaname cupped his cheek and kissed him.
   "Im starting to get tired Kaname"
   Kaname lifted his mate up bridal style and carried him back to there room. He layed his lover down and started to tuck him in. " thank you Kaname "
" you're welcome my love"
As Zero drifted off to sleep Kaname layed down next to the silverette. As he put his hand against his lovers stomach he felt a kick. He smiled and said " I love you too my son"
    As leaves fell outside , the two lovers inside slept and thought about the new family they would have very soon.
    They were both happy and finally going to have a family of there own.

Authors note: ok so I know this isn't one of my best chapters. By the way in this chapter Zero is about 6 or 5 months along. So a couple more chapters. And I've decided that I will update on weekdays ( except for Thursday and Friday this week ) . Hope you guys enjoyed it! 😬😁