Part 3

No POV
Everyone in the moon dorm was starting to notice differences in Kaname and Zero. They all started to wonder what was going on ... Until one night there was a meeting called. As they stood in the lobby area, they saw both Zero and Kaname walk out of their room.

Kaname's POV
As me and Zero gazed down to look at the other vampires I began to wonder if this was a good idea. But I knew once we didn't something would go wrong. So I took a deep breathe and started to speak, " Hello everyone, we are glad you could make it here today ". Then Zero rolled his eyes at the was I was addressing the situation.

Zero's POV
I was starting to get frustrated with Kaname because of how long he was taking to tell them. So I decided to tell them myself. " I'm pregnant!" Everyone went silent. Then I said " and yes it is Kaname's child ." All of a sudden Takuma squealed like a little girl. Then I watched as Senri tried to calm his lover down, but ultimately failed miserably. I started to smile a little as everyone started to talk about the new baby that would be here soon. Suddenly I heard a pricing scream yelling " No! "

Yuki's POV
As my scream ran threw the lobby everyone turned to me. I immediately tried to go up to where Kaname and Zero were, but was stopped by Kien and Aido. Before I could even try anymore to get past them I was frozen by Aido's ice. I tried thrashing but failed ultimately. Then everything went dark.

No POV
As everyone watched as Yuki died, no one did anything. Once she was gone, no one knew what to say. They watched as Zero was carried back to Kaname and his bedroom by Kaname .

Authors note: thank you for all who have read this. I promise I will make another chapter but I kinda have a writers block. Hoped you enjoyed this so far, I'll see you soon!