Chapter Six

Third Person Point of View~

Agent Light stared at the monitor. He had hidden cameras all over the Van Doile mansion, and the one he was looking at now was the room Breili was in. Seeing her didn't make him happy.

She was with some boy, making out with him. She shouldn't be doing that. Light thought she was just seeing family, something he hadn't let her do. In the agency, love is forbidden. It can get in the way. Breili knows this too.

Light was furious. He said to his mistress robot, "Send Breili on a misson, Katherine. And send me the boy. He looks like he has good characteristics."

The robot took his hand. "Are you sure about this?"

He glared at her. "You know the plan, Katherine."

She nodded. "Yes, sir." She rolled away.

First Person Point of View~

I was so excited. I was woken up to a little floating robot in my room. That kind of robot is a messenger. Our post. They don't come on Sundays though.

The little electronic thing told me I've got a mission. My first one. I was going to Salt Lake City in Utah. My mission was to kill a man who was using nuclear power - nuclear power that is EXTREMELY dangerous and EXTREMELY illegal. The queen does not approve. She asked Light to send one of his agents out to kill the man. The man's name is George Vix. He's been a criminal practically since the day he was born.

So today I was going to wear a sleek, leather jump suit. Light said those are best clothing to wear with my abilities. My hair was up in a tight bun, and my makeup was light, yet beautiful.

I was ready.

Or so I thought.

"Agent Van Doile, you know the rules and restrictions." Light threw a folder across the table. It was a folder that held my records. A picture slid out. It was of Eli and me kissing the other night.

I gulped. "I-I'm sorry, Sir. Really, I am. I was confused and..."

He shook his head. "I don't care. Breili, you will..." he lectured me like I was some child. It was worse than witnessing my father lecture Carter. Dad never lectured me. I hardly screw up. "I thought you were seeing your family. That your father was back from work. Not that you were just taking a day off to be with friends."

My bottom lip quivered.

"I realized your father wasn't home because he's all the way over in Philadelphia because of the election."

I gulped. "Sir, please. Forgive me."

He sighed. "Just go on your mission. You know what to do; you have been dismissed." He waved a hand away.

I nodded my head spun around on my heels. I headed towards my office. It wasn't exactly an office, more like an empty room they put me in. There was a bed - in case I was training late and decided just to stay over - and a small desk. I walked over to the desk and pulled out a shuttle ticket to Salt Lake City. I turned to my bed which had a small brief case. It was opened, exposing some normal clothing and a few weapons. An ear piece was lying next to the brief case. I placed it in my ear and closed the breif case.

"Alright," I said to myself aloud, "let's make Light happy."

I grabbed the brief case and headed out. I ran into a man. He was probably in his mid-twenties. He was maybe six feet and five inches tall. He had dark brown hair and bright, blue eyes.

"Sorry!" we both said.

I backed up a little. "I didn't see ya there."

"I did, but I thought you saw me."