" it's okay, I got you. " I whispered in her ears, as I glanced at her beautiful hazel eyes.

We finally arrived, I held her bridal style again and walked toward the room, luckly everyone was sleeping.

" goodnight , you'll be alright tomorrow. " I whispered giving her a quick kiss upon her head, she catched my hand when I was wiling to leave.

" Stay "

I turned around and shook my head . " it's late, you have to sleep babe. " I mouthed while disconnecting our eyes contact.

" please stay for a while ." she begged, giving me that *puppy face * look and ofcourse I couldn't reject. Swiftly I laid beside her, I was right next to her, for once we were so close unlike we used to be, I could can feel her sniffles hitting my face and her heart beats racing as mine.

The window was of glass, we could see the stars, I watched her eyes travelling to the sky outside the glass while she counting them, even when she's drunk she looks as a cute beautiful baby, that minute I lost mysef in her beautiful shinning eyes.

I glared away because I couldn't take it anymore, we're like so close yet so far, turned around to find her face so close to mine. I leaned closer and pressed my lips on hers, she kissed back while her fingers travelled on my neck and mine throught her long hair. I was on the top of her when she start playing with my hair. I grabbed her from the hips and pushed her closer to me as I leaned to her neck and kissed it softly, she grabbed my cheeks and made me face her. I climed her body and came back to her thirsty lips again as i started to thrust in and out, hearing her sexy moans blew me away. We lost in that Moment, Maybe I am finally allowed to say ' Our Moment ' as the light of the stars and only our hearbeats could've witness it.

Ria's P.O.V :

I woke up next morning with a really bad headache, I donn't remember anything of last night, defiently shouldn't drink that much, I can barely open my eyes.

I picked some clothes and fixed my hair and made my way downstairs to the kitchen.

" Morning Zayn." I smiled.

" Morning bae " He smirked, he's the only one in the house ? where's the others ? .

" want some cofee ?" he asked and that smile won't leave his face. I wonder why.

" you read minds ? eh ? my head really hurts so bad ." I complained as I sat down.

" hangover huh ? " he handed me a hot cup of cofee and kept smiling, staring at me and smirking, what is wrong with him ?.

" Where's the others " ? I wondered, while sipping my cofee.

" it's 2 pm. Niall and Harry went out and I have no idea where is Louis ."

" But what about Liam ? " I wondered again putting my hot cup of coffee down . he didn't answer but gave me the wierdest look ever.

" what? oh Liam is on France ." I said to myself with a chuckle, then this sentence hittied my head like a truck.

" but .."

" but what ? " he asked worriedly.

But who the hell I slept with last night ? oh lord help me, right now I'm so baffled and confused.

" is that a joke Zayn ? " I wondered once again thinking maybe it is a joke.

" you need to wake up, you still drunk Ria come with me! " his sturdy arms grabbed mine and drove me straight to the shower.

" Wash your face " he ordered with a husky voice.

I did what he told then i looked up to the mirror, Everything is normal now he snickered I looked at him abd looked at the mirror once again, I stepped forward and i moped my neck. there were marks, I looked at him once again and at the mirror once more. a flash back happened in my mind and bittersweet memories appeared. I froze in my plaxe then tingle and trembled as I felt a warm arms cuddling me from behind, I closed my eyes to the soft whisper of him , with that rusty voice visbly and discnitly saying " they said that marks are love notes ".
Did I just cheated on Liam ? I just made a huge mistake that can't be fixed anymore. I couldn't spell a word. cute memories of me and Liam visited my mind which made me feel guilty more than ever, and another memiry hitted my head. He is coming today. I turned around to face zayn as slowly talked " L..Li-.Liam is -.. coming today " Trying so hars to hold back the tears of my broken life.I stepped backward and talked again " you..have -.. to pick him "

" From the-.. air-.o. "

" Oh shit! I totally forgot. " he immediately grabbed his keys and left.

I stood there looking into my eyes that won't tear up because my heart is already crying. I sat on the floor and made my knees closer to my chest and burried my face. sobs came out from me and tears stream down my eyes and my heart is heavy because of the guilt I'm carrying right now.

" Liam can't know about that"

" Liam can't know about that ."