Chapter Fifteenth.

I turn around in Sammy's arms and put my arms around his neck. He smiles down at me - he's holy shit taller than me. I frown.

"What's wrong?" He asks, concern laced in his voice.

"I don't have any clean clothes to change into."

"Actually..." He says taking his hands from my hips and walks over to a bunch of bags and grabs a big one, handing it to me.

"What's this?" I ask looking through it. There's more than six outfits in it.

"Well I knew you girls wouldn't have any clothes, so I texted Aaron last night before I got in bed with you to get you guys some clothes, the other girls picked everything out for you." He says rubbing the back of his neck with a shy smile - which is so adorable and slightly sexy.

"You even got me some makeup?" I say holding up the smaller bag with a bunch of makeup in it.

"Yeah, I figured you all had makeup on so you probably would need some of that too, even though your beautiful without it." He smiles.

"You're so sweet." I smile and hug him. "Thank you."

"You're welcome gorgeous, you deserve it all." He kisses the top of my head and I pull out of the hug and look through the bag and pick out my outfit. (Outfit above/side).

I put my hair up in a messy bun and put a bandana on tying it and putting the knot a little to the right on top of my head. I pull my side burns out and let them hang freely by my face. I take off my old makeup and start fresh and redo it. I finally come out of the bathroom and walk up behind Sammy who's looking out the window. I slide my arms around his torso and rest my head on his back.

"Ready?" He asks.

"Mhmm." I hum as he turns to face me.

"Damn! You look so beautiful baby." He says spinning me around. I laugh and lightly smack his chest, he holds it acting like I severely hurt him.

"So I'm baby now?" I say with a smirk.

"I'm meeaannn." He smirks. "If you wanna be." He smiles.

"Oh no you're gonna have to do better than that Mr. Blondy." I say turning and walking towards the door making sure to sway my hips when I do so.

I grab the door handle and look back at him. "You coming?" I ask as he stands there biting his lip. He nods and follows me out.

"Their awake!!" Julia yells. Everyone stops what their doing and stares at us like we just had sex. I hold my arms up.

"We did not have sex!" I yell so everyone can here. They all bust out laughing then continue what they were doing.

I decide to join the little campfire like circle in the grass. Sammy joins the other group that's skateboarding along with Julia of course. Deashia is playing tag with the other group - running away from the guy they all call decade baby.

Shawn starts strumming the guitar. He starts playing the chords to Can't help falling in love with you by Elvis Presley.

He doesn't start singing to it, he just keeps playing the chords to it. I get the sudden erg to start singing it but I have stage fright.

I close my eyes. Maybe this will help?

"Wise man say.. only fools rush in.. but I can't help.. falling in love with you.. Shall I stay.. Would it be a sin? If I can't help.. falling in love with you.." I keep singing finally getting the courage to open my eyes. When I do everyone is staring at me. Even the game of tag froze - like freeze tag lol, Sammy still standing on his skateboard staring at me in awe.

I immediately stop singing and hide my face. Someone takes my hands away from my face but I keep my eyes closed.

"Baby." I hear Sammy sweet voice barely above a whisper. I open my eyes to see him crouched down in front of me with a smile. "Don't hide, that was beautiful, there's no reason to be embarrassed you have an amazing voice." He says holding my cheek in his warm hand.

I smile and nod. "I just have stage fright, that's why I was doing it with my eyes closed." I sigh, he smiles and sits beside me.

"Keep going, I'll stay right here." He takes my hand in his and I look back to Shawn.

"We should do a duet sometime." He smiles and starts playing another song.

"How about now?" I ask.

"Sure what song?"

"A mashup of I'm not the only one by Sam Smith and Thinking out loud by Ed Sheeran." I say with a smile.

"I'll do Ed you do Sam?" He asks.

"What I was thinking." I smile and we start singing.

-

After singing a few songs with Shawn the Jacks decided to join in. Me, Gilinsky and Shawn all sung together and when it came time for JJ to rap I joined in and surprised all the guys - Deashia and Julia are used to all this from me.

"Damn babe you got it all don't you." Sammy whispers in my ear. I blush hard and hide my face - he just chuckles.

"Okay my throats starting to hurt imma do something else for a little." I say standing up and brushing myself off.

I grab the skateboard from beside Sammy and run and toss it in front of me and jump in it kicking off a few times before doing a kick flip.

"And you can skate?!" Sammy says coming up beside me on another board holding his chest where his heart is. "Take me now." He says opening his arms wide like a bird and tilting his head back.

I laugh and kick off again as he starts going in front of me. I get back beside him and he holds his hand out to me. I happily take it and smile.