eleven*

- 1 month and a day later
jack finnegan gilinsky

I'm currently in a bar. I'm fucking drunk. I'm grinding on some blonde chick that I don't even remember her name - Alison? Alisa? Alicia? I don't know, all I know is that I'm drunk.

Now before you start yelling out: "Jack why the hell are you wasted?!!" Well it's a pretty long story, I was in my room trying to write down song lyrics. I reread the lyrics and it all lead me back to her, her being Andrea.

I feel shitty because this whole entire time I've been with Madison and I'm here falling for Andrea, which thank God that she escaped. I'm not even going to try to look for her because I planned this whole thing out with her dad. They moved to San Francisco and I'm in Los Angeles, California. It's been one month exactly since she left.

Every time I'm with Madison I can't help but think about Andrea. Andrea Saffrohn Williams. I threatened her life if she ever told anyone about we has happened and I didn't ever mean to harm her but it's all apart of a plan.

I tried to get her name off of my mind but I realized that drunk or not, she'll still be the only thing on my mind. Also Madison.

I'm grinding on some fucking stranger while thinking of some girl AND while I'm dating another girl.

This nasty chick is now kissing up jawline, slobby disgusting kisses. I pushed her off of me and decided to text Madison.

baby 👅
- heeeeeyyy
delivered 3:54 am
- wanted t lst u no
delivered 3:55 am
-i grinded on sum1 n pushed her off cuz i thot of u beb
seen 3:56
- ily ndrea
seen 3:57
"aye yo g, I think we should go. you're hella drunk bro." Johnson put one arm on me and tried carrying and couldn't  so he gave up.

nice.