seven*

andrea saffrohn williams

"Never heard of it." I said shrugging and letting it go

Shawn just smiled and put his hand out, "hello madam I am señor Shawn Men-days." I shook his hand and chuckled

"You're funny, I like you." I said winking, I looked over to my right and I see Jack clenching his jaw.
fuck off gilinsky.
"What's up bro? Long time man." Jack grinned, he looks so adorable grinning. stop andrea no.
"Ahh we need Johnson man." Shawn patted his shoulder
"I'll call Johnson over and we'll start doing something!" Jack smiled and dialed Johnsom
"I'm here to talk about the music and the stuff we were planning to do. Cameron is bringing Magcon back and I want to be able to attend some off the shows." Shawn said, talking to Johnson on the phone.

☺☺☺☺☺☺
After Johnson left, Shawn started to talk about the old, original Magcon.

"SO THEN AARON WAS LIKE 'LET'S CALL A TRUCE' AND THEN HE GOT SMACKED AGAIN AND HE SAID 'WHAT HAPPENED TO THE TRUCE?' IT WAS SO HILARIOUS!" Shawn was telling me about the Smack Cam that happened when he was in Magcon, they sound like fun people.

"So what happened to Magcon?" I asked curiously
"We all went our separate ways," he sounded sad
"That's sad, do you miss them?"
"Of course. Enough about me, tell me about yourself."
"Well before any of this bad shit happened I used to enjoy life in this small town, I played soccer in my school. Everything was just so amazing and I had a boyfriend but everything just went down the drain and this happens."
Shawn looked had a puzzled look on his face.
"What do you mean 'before all of this bad shit' are y-"
gilinsky cut him off and asked me a question.
"Andrea can I talk to you alone in the room?"
I nodded my head yes and went into the room that I won't even call mines. Jack locked behind him and closed the door.
"What the fuck Andrea? Stop being so obvious of what we're doing with you!" This time Gilinsky didn't slap me or push me, he said it so calmly and quiet. Which surprised me a lot.
"Aren't you going to slap me or push me?"
"No." he bluntly said, what the hell is wrong with this guy? He's such an "angel" to his fans and friends but he can't treat a girl right? He's keeping a girl locked up and making her drug deal?!
"fuck off."

I woke up with a huge headache and pain in my stomache. I tried to rub my eyes but my hands were tied up and I tried to scream but it turned to be a muffled scream.
I'm freaking the fuck out. this can't be happening.
"Well well well look who's up.."
I started to cry because when I'm scared I cry. Then it turned to muffled sobs.
"Do you remember when I told you to not open your goddamned mouth?"
I nodded my head to indicate that I remembered.
"Now you'll have to pay the consequences." Jack said menacingly

I started to cry even louder but it still came out muffled, I tried everything. I banged my tied hands against the bed.
My stomach hurts so bad and it's such a pain that I'm sure it isn't cramps.
Jack came over me and took the thing he muffled me away.
the fucking kid kissed me. kissed. me.
He then put the thing he muffled me with back on and called out five names.
"Dylan! Mason! Josh! James! Jordan! It's time!"
They all came out and they were somewhat attractive but the thought of what they'll probably do to me ruined the whole thing.
The one that had a 2010 Justin Bieber came over me and took off the long sleeves sweater I had on.
I started to shake my head no and I couldn't pry him off of me. I have never cried this much.