eight*

andrea saffrohn williams

I woke up and I panicked, I saw that my legs were still tied up. I sighed depressingly, it wasn't a nightmare. This is fucking reality.

Jack came in the room and walked towards me, I flinched and looked away. I was preparing myself for him to hit me.
He swiftly untied my ankles and my wrists off the bed and he took off the thing he muffled me with.

"Don't open your mouth again, you hear? Next time it'll be worse." Jack said loudly and rough, but he didn't say it so harsh like other times.

"I don't get it, so you have me kidnapped because you're too much of a coward to deliver drugs yourself?"
"I kidnapped you to deliver the drugs but, that's not all you'll be doing baby girl."
"That's stupid, you're stupid."
"Shit wouldn't happen if you would actually fucking listen and oblige to the orders I give you."
"When will I be able to go home?"
He sighed and kissed my temple, what is that supposed to mean?!

I sat up from the bed and patted him to sit next to me.
"Why do you treat me the way you do?"
"We've done this with other girls, but they all got caught by the police because they didn't listen to us. You don't want that happening to you, right?"
"You wouldn't do that."
He looked at me in the eye, got up and then left.

Jack got me feeling some type of way and that has got me fucked.