Epilouge: This is Goodbye

Author's note
Okay so I put the author's note first this time. I just wanted to say thank you to those who read, vote and commented on my book. When I first started writing it, I didn't think I would complete it but then I got inspiration and I continued writing. Writing this book helped me realize that I love writing and I love sharing my work with others. Enjoy the last chapter of "My Dream Guy" and hold on tight because the sequel is going to blow you away! Love Ally😘❤️

   Sofie's POV
We have been in Paris for one month now. Tomorrow Tristan leaves for London and I leave with my friends to go back to New York. During our time here, we visited the Eiffel Tower and we toured around Paris. We shopped a lot and I spent time with Tristan.
Ali did good in her internship and her and Tyler are out for dinner right now. Jake and Scar went out too. I was going out too but I was waiting for Tristan to get out of the shower. He finally got out and we headed to dinner. We sat down and had dinner. We relived our memories from the 7th grade till now.
"Remember when I walked on you when you were changing," Tristan laughed.
"Yea, I wanted to kill you," I laughed along with him.
"I'll really miss you Sof," he said with a frown.
My eyes brimmed with tears and slowly they fell. Tristan wiped my tears away and kissed my cheek. He paid the bill and we left the restaurant. I wanted to go home to cuddle with him so we walked back to the hotel.
We walked into the hotel room and he kissed me. He hoisted me up and I wrapped my legs around his torso. He deepened the kiss. He carried me over to the bed and trailed kisses from my jawline down my neck.
Was I going to let this happen? I was unsure but I knew I needed this. He looked at me for confirmation and I nodded my head.
That night I gave myself to Tristan, my one and only love!
******
I woke up the next morning feeling happy. Tristan was still asleep. I turned to look at him. He was so cute. His hair fell onto his face so I moved it away from his face and he stirred.
       "Good morning angel," he said, his voice husky.
        "Good morning, Tris," I said back.
I pecked his cheek and got out of the bed. I picked up his shirt and threw it on. I looked at the time and it said 12:00 am. Tristan's flight left a 4 which means he needs to get up now.
          "Tristan get up, you have four hours before your flight," I said.
I was upset, but I was going to be brave for him. He was following his dream and I was following mine.
"Hey Sof, you can keep the shirt. It looks better on you," he smirked and I blushed.
He walked into the bathroom and started the shower. The doorbell to our suite rang and I went to open the door. Scar, Ali, Tyler and Jake walked in.
"Okay, so she's glowing and wearing Tristan's shirt. They did the deed!" Jake exclaimed.
Tyler's eyes widened and he wanted to say something but Ali put his arm on his.
"How are you holding up shortcake?" He asked
"I'll be fine. I'm doing this for him. I love him so I'll let him go." I responded as a tear slipped out of my eyes.
Scar and Ali wrapped their arms around me while I cried. The shower suddenly turned off and they told me they'll give us some more time and that they needed to finish packing.
"I'll go take a shower now," I responded when Tristan came out.
I walked into the bathroom, took off the shirt and stepped into the shower. I let all of my tears out. I stood there for 30 minutes before I left the shower. I dried myself and put on my under garments followed by black high waisted shorts and a muscle tank top. I exited the bathroom and I slipped on my converse. Tristan wrapped me in his arms. I felt safe. I felt protected. I felt at home because home is where the heart is. My home, my oxygen, my everything was leaving today. I wrapped my arms around him and tightened the hug.
We broke the hug and headed down to the lobby to meet with the others. We got into a cab and drove to the airport.
    Tristan did a bro hug with Tyler and Jake. He hugged Ali and Scar and told them to take care of me while he was gone. He then came to me. He kissed and picked me up spinning me around. When we broke apart people were applauding.
     "I will always love you Sofie, don't ever forget that," he said.
       "I will always love you too Tristan," I replied. Another tear escaped my eyes and I hugged him one last time. His flight was announced and our intertwined fingers broke apart. I broke down in tears as Tyler hugged me.
    "It gets better with time Shortcake."
Our flight was announced and we headed to the plane. I was heading back to New York. Millions of miles away from Tristan. I sat with Ali and Scar and on the plane. I sat by the window and stared out.
    "Sof, you should get some sleep," Ali said.
I nodded and closed my eyes. I couldn't sleep though. All I could think about was my Tristan.
Tristan's POV
It hurts to see her like that but I had to go. I board the plane and take my seat. A blonde comes and sits next to me. She looks about my age. Her eyes were red and her face was all puffy.
     "Are you okay?" I asked her.
     "I'm fine. I'm just sad to leave my family to go to Oxford." She replied.
      "Wow, I'm going to Oxford too," I replied.
She gave me a weak smile and said
  "I'm Ashley."
    "I'm Tristan."
      "I'm guessing I just made my first friend." She said and I smiled and nodded.
     I closed my eyes trying to sleep but my beautiful Sofie kept appearing in my mind.
The end! Wow that was sad for me to write. I cried while writing Sofie's POV. Okay well the squeal's prologue will be uploaded in a while. Until the sequel~Ally❤️😘