*Chapter 2:The Crush

Sofie's POV

After my encounter with Tristan my mood was way off. I made my way to math class alone because, unfortunately for me none of my friends were in that class except Evan.

I sighed dreamily at the thought of Evan.

Evan was my guy friend and crush. He was a popular jock but he was also a caring friend who was always there for me. He became my friend in seventh grade after the Tristan incident. However, he was also Tristan's best friend.

*Flashback*
I had just slapped Tristan and I walked to class. As I took my seat, I felt a tear roll down my cheek. I regretted slapping him because maybe he felt the same for me like I did for him.

Tristan walked into the class and took a seat in the middle of the class. Katie,the queen bee walked in and kissed him on the cheek and he slowly showed the same affections. I felt the tears threatening to spill again and when Katie looked back at me with her deadly smirk, the tears fell.

"Hey, are you okay."

I saw this really cute guy sitting next to me with the brightest smile.

"Not really. I feel like my heart has been crumpled into a million pieces."

"It's okay. Everything will be okay." He whispered, wrapping an arm around my shoulder.

"Can we be friends?" He asked, looking at me with hopeful eyes.

"Sure. My name is Sofie."

"That's a nice name. My name is Evan.

We shook hands and ever since that day, him and I were friends.

*Flashback over*

"Hey Sof, what's up?" He asked as I sat beside him as usual.

"Hi Evan, nothing much, just a hard morning," I replied.

"Is it Tristan?" He asked

"How did you know?" I questioned

"You make that face only when you have any sort of interaction with him." Evan replied.

Awwww!!! He knows me so well. This is the sweet guy that I like.

Just then the teacher walks in and class begins. I try not to think about the Tristan and the door swings open.

"Well Mr.Ryder isn't it nice of you to finally show up," Mrs.Davis states.

Tristan walks to the back of the room with his signature smirk and takes a seat right behind me.

Well isn't this my lucky day!

A/N
Evan is played by Shawn Mendes because he is a cutie.

I hope this chapter is good because I was new to wattpad when I first wrote the first few chapters.

Don't forget to vote and comment!

Love always~ Ally❤️😘