Chapter 8: Who are you?

Sofie's Pov
I couldn't lie and say I was fine because I wasn't. I was hurt but Ariel and Tristan didn't know how me and Evan felt. I wanted to be the one with Tristan but my heart would surely get broken. It's been a week since the incident and tonight I was going to a party. I'm not really a party person but the girls convinced me and Evan wanted to go as boyfriend and girlfriend. I took a shower and I got out of the shower. I walked into my room to see Scarlett and Alina sitting on my bed dressed and they looked gorgeous. They took out a box and left the room without saying a word. The box wasn't open but it had my name on it but it didn't have who sent it. I opened it and the dress in the box took my breath away. I applied lotion to my body and got dressed. I curled my hair in loose curls and applied a little makeup. I wore my black wedges and stared at my self in the mirror. I looked pretty. I felt good about how I look, so I grabbed my purse with my keys, phone, and wallet. I walked downstairs and my mom gasped and i was confused.
    "Oh my baby, you look so pretty."
      "Thanks mom."
  Scar and Ali came out of the kitchen with brownies in their hands. I glared at them because mom baked those and they probably ate all of it. They just smiled sheepishly at me but Ali came and gave me a brownie and I started squealing like a kid on Christmas. I kissed my mom and told her I'll be back late. The girls kissed my mom too because she was like their second mom. We decided to use Ali's car.
    "I forgot to say, you guys look fabulous!" I exclaimed.
      "You look gorgeous too Sof, but who gave you the dress?" Scar asked.
      "I assumed it was one of you since there was no name but if you guys don't know then maybe it was someone else."
         "Well looks like someone has a secret admirer."
  I blushed but I didn't let the girls see. We drove for 10 minutes then we finally pulled up to a house. I'm pretty sure this was the quarterbacks party. We walked inside the house and were instantly greeted by gross make out sessions and throw up. People were throwing up probably due to all the drinking they did. I won't drink at all. I don't need to drink to have a good time. There were girls in the corner gossiping and then there were guys staring at girls. Pervs! Scar, Ali and I headed to the kitchen to grab something to drink. Probably water from the cooler. I walked around after that and was shocked at the sight in front of me. Ariel was clung to Tristan's shoulder. I never knew she liked him but why didn't she say anything. Why did she act strange when I said I liked Evan? What was going on with her?
Tristan's Pov
I was currently at the party when Ariel came over and clung to my arm. I mean I did kiss her but all I could think about was Sofie. Why was she on my mind so much? I see Sofie coming into the living room with her bottled water. She was wearing it. I went shopping with my mom and when I saw this dress I thought it was perfect for her. I decided to buy it. I didn't want to give it to her myself so I left it outside. It looks like she got it and man was I right! It looked perfect. She looks at me and we make eye contact for a brief second. She looks away but I couldn't quiet tell the emotion she had expressed then. Women are so confusing! Well there's only one thing to do now. GET DRUNK AND PARTY!
Unknown Pov
"Listen to me carefully, keep her distracted. I trust you and I mean if anything ruins this plan I won't hesitate to hurt her."
Author's note
The outfits the girls wore are above.
Vote
Comment and tell me what you think.