Chapter 11: Gone Girl

Ariel's POV
I felt horrible for doing this to Sofie but she needed to realize that she needs to make up her mind. You see, this whole hugging, and kissing thing with Tristan is all an act, well to him. I admit that I also like Tristan but he clearly had feelings for Sofie and I wanted him to be happy,but with me not her. When Sofie said her and Evan were dating, apparently Evan also told Tristan and a few minutes later Tristan called me.
*Flashback*
"Ariel can you come over I need your help?" Tristan's voice rang through my phone.
"Sure, I'll be there in 10," I replied sounding cheerful.
I got into my car with a huge grin, I mean you never know what can happen. Within 10 minutes, I pulled up to his house and I got out of my car. I checked my self in the side mirror before approaching to ring the doorbell. I heard footsteps and then the door opened revealing a very stressed out Tristan. He grabbed my arm and pulled me up to his room. What happened? I wondered. He pulled me to his room and he kissed me. To say I was happy was an underestimation. I felt as if I was on cloud 9. I looked across and saw a very hurt Sofie and realization struck. I pulled away and Tristan looked guilty. Tristan knew Sofie was hurt too because he saw her but didn't pull away. He walked towards his window and closed it. Then he came to me.
"S...sorry about that," he stuttered. Aww he was so cute.
"I actually found out that Evan and Sofie are dating and I guess I just needed some kind of distraction."
Ouch! That hurt so much! All the guys I liked, liked Sofie! First when I liked Evan, he liked her but she was too stupid to notice and now Tristan too.
"It's okay," I replied obviously taking this as a chance to make my move.
I kissed him! He pulled away and looked at me with shock.
"Look I really like you and I need you to give me a chance. Not everything is about Sofie. Maybe if you date someone else you would actually forget about her." I said but there was something telling me that I was being selfish but I pushed it to the back of my head.
"I don't know Ariel. I need some time." He replied.
"Take your time, maybe we could hang out and then you can make your decision." I said with my confidence high.
"Okay" he replied.
*Flashback over*
So we went to the party to show that we were starting to hang out and I wanted to show Sofie that I didn't really need her in my life and I was better off without her. I fit in well with the popular and this is where I belonged. Katie had to ruin my night though. I can't believe that b**** slapped me. HOW DARE SHE? She got what she deserved when I punched her. She was going to "take" what's "hers." How cute! Tristan was nowhere to be found so I walked outside and sat on his car. I'm sure he would be looking for me, so I would just wait here. I heard footsteps from behind me so I thought that was him. I pretended not to her but the next thing I know was that something hit me in the back of the head and everything went black.
Sofie's POV
After Tristan left me, I went to find Ali and I told her I was ready to go. We headed to the car with Scar of course. We decided to spend the night at my house tonight, then we would go to the mall tomorrow and then we would go our separate ways. During the ride home, I remained quiet and the girls didn't ask me anything. I knew they wanted to know so I started talking because I can't hide anything from them for long.
"Tristan got me this dress, and then he kissed me and left me without saying a word." I spilled and Scar and Ali gasped and cooed about how cute we were.
Scar noticed my discomfort and asked what was the problem with what happened?
"The problem was that he was drunk and won't even remember the kiss tomorrow." I sobbed.
Why was I crying over him? Oh right I like him.
We pulled up to my house and there was another car in the drive way. It was his car! He was back! Ali is going to be so excited!!
I forgot about my problems and I covered Ali's eyes telling her I had something to show her. Scar saw the car and started jumping up and down. Oh my god, she is hyper. We got to the door and Scar opened it. I saw him sitting on the couch laughing with mom. I cleared my throat and they looked at me and he stared at the confused girl in front of me with awe. I slowly released my hand and when she saw him, she ran up to him. She hugged him and he hugged her back. They were so cute. Ali finally let go and Scar ran for her hug but it's wasn't as passionate as the previous hug.
"Wow, just forget about your cousin over here." I exclaimed, placing my hand over my heart, pretending to be hurt.
"Aww come here, you little baby." I quickly ran into his hug.
My cousin/brother had return from collage. He was gone for 2 years and I missed him so much. He was my big brother always protecting me. He protected all of us, and some how over the years Ali and him grew close. My aunt and uncle died when he was 15, so my mom was granted custody and here is with us again. Ali looked like she was about to burst into tears and I probably looked the same.
"Oh girls, you must be tired and so is Tyler, so you guys should go get some sleep."
"We'll catch up tomorrow ladies, goodnight."
He gave me a kiss on the forehead and went up to his old room. I kissed my mom good night and the girls and I headed up to my room. I changed out of my dress and the girls did the same. We all jumped into my bed laughing but then Tristan popped into my head again. Oh great!
"Sof, everything is going to be okay," Ali said.
"I trust you guys."
I hugged them and we all went to sleep. The last thing that came to mine before I fell asleep was Tristan.
Author's Note
Tyler is played by Chace Crawford.
This story is going to be under editing after I finish this book so sorry for any mistakes.
Vote and comment!
QOTD
What did you guys think of Ariel?
Okay, well bye now, xoxo Ally😊