Chapter 12: This is not real!

Sofie's POV
I heard screaming downstairs and I groaned. One thing to know about me is I AM NOT A MORNING PERSON! I will literally be mad for no reason if I am awoken before 10 on Saturdays and Sundays. The screaming continues and me being me I get annoyed and I get up to see why these people are disturbing my precious sleep. I notice that Ali and Scar are no longer asleep so I assume they are downstairs. I head over to Tyler's room and he's not there either. Okay looks like I'm going downstairs now.
I head downstairs, but me being the klutz I am, I trip over my own foot and tumble down the stairs. Luckily it's carpeted. Suddenly all the attention is on me.
"Oh my god, are you okay?" Ali and Scar screamed in unison.
"Gee, I'm fine after falling down the stairs," I muttered.
Tyler walks over to me and picks me up laying me on the couch.
"Sometimes I forget how clumsy you are shortcake," he chuckled.
"Shut up," I muttered slapping his arm.
Then all of a sudden, someone clears their throat and I look up to see an angry Tristan. Why he is here? Why he is angry? I have never seen him angry before. Should I run?
"Ariel is missing and you all are freaking laughing," he shouted, making me flinch.
Wait Ariel is missing?
"What? Since when? Wasn't she at the party with you yesterday?" Questions started pouring out of my mouth.
"She was with me, but I... I got a little distracted and left her for a while. When I went back to her, she wasn't there so I asked around for her and people told me they saw her heading outside. I went outside but she wasn't there, so I headed to my car where I found her bracelet that she was wearing but then she was nowhere to be found. So I am assuming you know where she is since she is your best friend." He said all in one breath.
"I have no idea where she is and she isn't my best friend well not anymore." I responded.
He turned to Ali and Scar and they agreed with what I said. I wasn't trying to be rude but she didn't even try to talk to me after what happened. She could've told me how she felt, I would've listened.
Then I realized that Tristan was worried about Ariel. So maybe he liked her too. I felt tears brim in the back of my eyes but I blinked them away. Suddenly my phone and Tristan's phone went off.
What?
I grabbed my phone off the table.
*Blocked number*
"You and Ariel always got in the way of things but in the end she would have to be the one to pay. Poor little Sofie, your best friend is going to face a serious consequence if Tristan doesn't come with me. ~xoxo your biggest enemy"
I stared at the message and suddenly my phone was snatched out of my hands by Ali. She read the text out loud while Tyler wrapped a protective arm around me. Scar came to me and wrapped her arm around me too. I looked over at Tristan. He looked confused.
     "What did your message say?" I asked him
      "Come with me to claim her, xoxo your one and only" he responded.
Obviously this had something to do with me, Tristan and Ariel. I was confused. What did this person want?
       "Did the person send an address?" Tyler asked.
         "Yea," Tristan replied.
He showed us the address and suddenly I realized where this place was.
      "I know where this place is!" I exclaimed.
They all looked at me.
        "When my dad died, I drove out there and there was an old cottage there." I explained.
Tristan said he was going to go get her but I wanted to tag along. Tyler, Ali and Scar said they wanted to come too because we would need help. I quickly changed and grabbed my keys. I wanted to use my car but Tristan insisted on using his bike. I wouldn't lie and say that riding a bike would be exciting because deep down I felt I was going to pee myself.
We got on his bike, while they rest of them followed in Ali's car. After about 30 minutes, we pulled up in front of the spot I hoped Ariel and this unknown person would be. We walked up to the cottage and opened the door. There she was unconscious, tied up in a chair with duct tape over her mouth. She didn't have any bruises but she wasn't awake either. We walked in and Tristan and Tyler went to untie her. Tristan picked her up bridal style and I felt a pang of jealousy. We started to walk out of the cottage when I was pulled back by my hair.
         "Owwww," I cried out in pain.
Everyone turned around, except for Tristan who was already placing Ariel in the car. The person held a knife to my neck. I stood there frozen. I was scared. This was it. I was going to die. The person pulled me back, pushing me into the chair. Ali and Scar started screaming for Tristan while Tyler was trying to come closer to save me. He knew if he came closer, I was going to get hurt.
       "Don't come closer or the little one here gets it." The familiar voice shouted.
        "Who are you?" I managed to croak out
The person came in front of me, taking off the mask. I sat there in shock, and then a loud clicking came from behind us.
       "Well this is going to be interesting." A female voice came.
Slowly a tear slips from my cheek before darkness consumes me.
Author's note
Hii everyone. Another chapter will be up later tonight.
Just so you understand, Tristan saved Ariel and walked out to place her in car when Sofie got captured. He may or may not come to her rescue in the next chapter.
Tristan's bike above!
Bye for now~ Ally❤️😘