Chapter 9: What the what?!?

Sofie's Pov
This party soon turned into something painful. Something I couldn't quiet make out. I felt a pang of jealously rush through me when Tristan took his drink down in one gulp and kissed Ariel. Why? Was all I could think. Of course I thought. He liked her! I mean who wouldn't. She was pretty, smart, outgoing, brave and talented. All the guys liked her. I was just plain old me. I wore jeans, tank tops, T-Shirts and my converse. Only on occasions, I would wear a dress or skirt. I mean I wasn't complaining. I loved wearing skirts and dresses. They made me look more girly and more me, however the thought of guys at my school made me wear jeans instead even though that still wasn't a good thing. In the summer I wore shorts and sometimes a dress but nothing too fancy like Ariel. I had my own talent too but I preferred to keep it to myself. Ariel was the "it" girl. She was popular and so were the other girls. I mean I was popular too but I was like more on the nerdy side, but no one judged really except Katie, the "school' girl player," yes the one that goes with all the boys who want her and trust me most of the boys want her. She has an obsession with Tristan so I'm surprised she's not throwing a fit right now.
"Get your paws off him b****," woah okay I spoke too soon.
Katie bounced towards them and ripped Ariel off Tristan. Ariel looked pissed and Tristan had a smirk plastered on his face. Katie then slapped Ariel and soon a crowd formed around them. I was curious but then curiosity kills the cat. Oh well, I pushed my way through the people and Alina and Scarlett made their ways to me.
"What's going on?" Ali asked.
"Well it looks like their going to fight because Ariel and Tristan were kissing and apparently Katie is here to "claim" what's hers." I said, my voice lacing with venom.
I wasn't going to deny it. I was jealous. I was angry. God I wanted to punch someone but I believed that violence was never the way unless it was self defense. Katie and Ariel looked like they were having a staring contest and Tristan looked bored. What the heck is wrong with him. Jeez, he is so frustrating, yet all I want to do is kiss him. NO SNAP OUT OF IT SOF!
Katie threw a slap at Ariel and she held onto her face. She glared at Katie before punching her square in the jaw. Oh did I mention, Ariel also took karate. I did too because it wasn't safe according to my mom and I needed to learn ways to protect my self. Although she wasn't fighting full on karate, she could throw a punch. Katie stumbled backwards and her minions, oops I meant friends came and caught her dragging her away while she screamed that she was going to get what was her's.
I laughed and Ali and Scar looked at me like I was going crazy. They gave me a what-is-so-funny look and I continued laughing. Once I sobered up I said
      " If I was Ariel, I wouldn't really be scared because Katie is scared to break a nail so I don't think she'll do that much harm."
     They continued to look at me like I was crazy but then pulled me to the dance floor. We danced to all types of music. Then a Justin Bieber song came on and Scar went crazy. She has serious Bieber Fever. She started singing and dancing like crazy and me and Alina just watched and laughed. I excused myself from the girls as I needed to use the bathroom. I looked around and wandered upstairs where I found the bathroom. I quickly used it and washed my hands. I started at my self in the mirror and applied a little more lip gloss. I walked out the bathroom and suddenly I was pinned up against the wall. Tristan's hands held my hands above my head and I could tell he was drunk because he was trying to keep his balance. He looked me straight in the eyes but I couldn't think of the emotions he held in his eyes. His eyes flickered down to my lips and then back to my eyes. I could feel my heart beat fasten but I couldn't move. Even thought he was drunk, he was still strong.
       "You look beautiful," he finally said and I could feel my cheeks turn red.
        "I knew from the minute I saw this dress that it would be perfect for you."
Omg, that means Tristan got me this dress. He sure as hell had good taste. I didn't know what to say. I didn't reply and then Tristan said,
      "You are wearing it which means you like it." I couldn't speak so I nodded and he chuckled and did the unexpected. He kissed me but it wasn't long. It was a short but sweet kiss and I thought for a second that I was in heaven. He released my hand and walked away leaving me speechless.
What the what?!? What just happened? I suddenly felt sad because I knew that in the morning when he woke up this would be forgotten.
*Unknown Pov*
"Get the other girl instead, she's the one he's really interested in." I hung up the phone and chuckled to my self. Tristan you better watch out because a storm is going to hit you hard!
Author's note
Hey everyone, sorry for the late update. Yay this was one of the long chapters that I wrote. I had to change a few things because as the story is going along the plot is changing. Also the next chapter the unknown Pov will be revealed.
Katie above👆🏾👆🏾👆🏾👆🏾
Please vote and comment!
Xoxo Ally 😘

My Dream Guy On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara