Chapter 6

Previously on Slave of the past.
Kanan then ran into the building killing every trooper blocking his way, and when he got inside he gagged Ezra was..

Chapter 6,

Saving his son. (I hope)

When he ran in Kanan gagged as he saw Ezra, Ezra was lying on the floor with chains all around him and he had blood literally coming out of everywhere. Kanan was about to walk to his son but was stopped, when a lightsaber was pulled in front of him. "A Jedi you may be, but a with I am," Kanan got his lightsaber and attacked the man who tortured his son, Ezra then started moving around, and when he opened his eyes the scene remembered him of the vision he had, before all of this. Ezra tried getting up but he was chained down, then he tried talking but seen that his old 'master' had gagged him. Ezra saw that his dad was furious and tried contacting him with they force but remembered he couldn't for a little bit more, because of the stupid serum the creep gave him.
Kanan sensed that Ezra was moving but he didn't turn his head from the enemy and went to stab but the man dodged it and Kanan got out his blaster and shot the man, the man fell to the ground and was knocked out. Kanan took this as his chance to kill him but remembered the Jedi law, never kill with anger. (Something like that, or I think I made it up). Kanan ran over to Ezra and untied him, Ezra started crying in pain as he was moved around. "D..dad?" Ezra asked.
"Y..yeah I'm here my baby boy." Kanan held Ezra in his arms and kissed his head. Kanan ran out and saw the empire was gone and Hera was sitting on the ramp holding her knees and crying, Kanan ran over to her with Ezra in his arms and when she looked up she gasped at the sight.
"Our baby, our baby boy!" She started to cry more but held them back and the two of them ran to the infirmary and cleaned Ezras wounds. When they were finished the young girl walked in and looked at Ezra. The girl had something hidden behind her back but Zeb walked in and grabbed her by the hair.
"What are you doing? With a knife might I ask?" Zeb said and the girl screeched with anger.
"You might of killed my with master, take me to him!" The girl screamed.
"I don't think so" Sabine said as she walked in and cuffed the girl.
"Chuck her out!" Hera shouted, Zeb and Sabine nodded and took her to the ramp and rolled her out onto the ground. Zeb and Sabine wouldn't have done it if they were in flight, but knowing that they weren't they did what they were told. Zeb closed the ramp and both of them walked back to the infirmary and saw Kanan and Hera asleep next to Ezra. They both smiled at the three of them and joined them by getting chopper to put the ghost on auto pilot and they got two more chairs and went to sleep.

On lothal.

Ezras old master woke up and sensed his sixth padawon and walked over to her and in tied the cuffs.
"We will get them, if we have to kill one of them to do it, Ezra will be mine" when he said that the man and the girl laughed and walked into the dark streets of lothal.

The end.

Making a sequel but have to get a comment to see if u would like me to. Bye for now 👍👍