Chapter 5,

Previously on Slave of the Past.

"Where are you, son?"
"On lothals abandoned markets, the warehouse on the right number 999, hurry!" And after that the link was broken off and Kanan and Ezra never talked again, until..

Chapter 5,
Rescue/ or not (I dunno)
Until all of a sudden the old master walked over to Ezra and started hitting him with something hard, a brick, Ezra then spat up blood as the man hit him in the jaw. Ezra used the force and tried pushing the man back but nothing worked. "That's not going to work, my little slave. I gave you a serum that stops the force ability for a while" Ezra then screamed as the man pushed burning metal into his skin.
"STOP, STOP PLEASE!" Ezra shouted on the top of his lungs and the maniac just laughed at him. All of a sudden there was blaster sounds coming from outside, and Ezra passed out.

On the ghost

Kanan had told Hera where to go and she went there straight away, but when they got there the Empire was outside and Tie fighters appeared and started shooting the ghost, but all of the rebels took their station a fought back. "Ezra we're coming!" All of them shouted even the little girl and chopper in his own robot language. The girl held on to chopper and chopper let out an annoying sound. Kanan used the Force to try and sense Ezra, and when he sensed his son he felt the pain he was in.
"Hera I'm going out there!" Kanan shouted and ran to the hanger.
"Go get our son Kanan, and kill that.." Hera was cut off when Kanan ran over to her and kissed her.
"I love you, and I will get our son, don't worry," Kanan said and everyone saw them kiss and gagged in disgust. When Kanan then jumped out and he saw the seventh sister and fifth brother and knocked them both out by banging their heads together with the force. Kanan then ran into the building killing every trooper blocking his way, and when he got inside he gagged Ezra was...

Another Cliffhanger I'm so sorry and I promise chapter 6 will be up tonight or tomorrow. And sorry it's short again.