Chapter 3

Chapter 3.

Family time.

Kanan, Hera and Ezra decided not to tell the crew that they're real relatives. The three of them decided that they needed some family time together so they all went out and told the other they were getting groceries. Zeb and Sabine nodded in agreement and stayed to watch the ship with Chopper. Hera told Ezra that Chopper was going to be his droid when he was born but order 66 happened.
Once the three of them were out they went to Joes bar and had space waffles and ice cream. Once they finished that they went shopping for new things for the Ghost and the crew, also some new parts for chopper. In town though Ezra bumped into a young girl that he remembered from yesterday. Ezra looked around and saw his old master at one of the markets. Ezra untied the girls ropes and told her to run as fast as she can and go to the south communication tower. The girl did as she was told and his old master didn't see a thing. Ezra walked over to his mom and dad and said. "Can..can we go somewhere else please?" Hera heard the fear in his voice.
"Ezra what's wrong?" She asked her son and Ezra shook and pointed to his old master. Kanan saw who he was pointing at and nodded. Hera asked Kanan who it was and once he answered he walked over to the and punched him right in the nose. The man turned around and saw the green Twi'lek and also the human and Ezra behind them.
"Ezra, my boy I see you've returned" he said and went to walk over to him but he hid behind Kanan.
"Leave our son lane!" Hera shouted, but the man never listened and pushed her down.
"Mom!" Ezra shouted and went to run over to her but his old master grabbed him and put a knife to his throat.
"If you two come any closer he'll have a new breathing hole."
"Mom, dad help me!" Everyone who was in the market now stopped and stared at them. Also some storm troopers seen but ignored them and walked away. Kanan went to use the Force on the man but he got out his own lightsaber.  Kanan was shocked but he didn't care and went to attacked again but he was stopped when Ezra said. "Dad don't there's a girl at my tower, find her and she'll help you" once he said this the man knocked Ezra out and jumped onto the roofs.

***

Once Kanan and Hera got to Ezras tower they heard a young girl crying, they looked around and saw a girl crying under the bed. When Kanan found her she tried to make away from him but Kanan put a smile on his face. "Don't be scared, I was with that boy with the blue hair. I'm his dad" Kanan said and Hera walked over.
"I'm Hera, Ezras mother" she said and the young girl came out from under the bed and hugged her.
"Thank you, thank you for saving me. Where is Ezra?" The girl asked and she looked around for him.
"He..he was taken away from us. By the man who was keeping you as a slave" Hera said almost crying but the young girl hugged her tight and smiled.
"I know where he keeps the slaves but if he is slave 1001, he won't be at the slave house" the girl said and saw the fear on the boy's parents faces. "He is, isn't he. He's slave 1001?" She asked and Kanan and Hera nodded.
"Yes he is. So where did he keep 1001?" Kanan asked and the girl shook her head.
"I..I don't know, he kept it a secret from me" the girl said to them and Kanan and Hera understood.
"Hey kid why don't you come with us to our ship" Kanan said and the girl smiled.
"Really? I would love to, by the way I'm not actually human" the girl said and she started to wipe her face and purple fur appeared.
"Your a Lasat? We have a Lasat on our ship" Hera said and the girl smiled.
"That's good what the Lasats name," she asked and Kanan and Hera looked at each other.
"His name is, Garazeb Orellios" (I think that's how you spell his name I don't know. If any of you know please tell me). Once they said that name the girl smiled.
"Zeb, my big brothers alive!" She shouted and the three of them went to the Ghost.

Once they got back to the ship Kanan and Hera shouted Zeb and Sabine. Once the two got there Zeb jumped down the ladder and ran over to the girl Lasat. Zeb and the Girl hugged until Sabine asked. "Where's Ezra?"
"He was kidnapped by my old slave master" the girl said and once she said slave Zeb growled.
"I'll kill him for doing this to my sister and Ezra" Zeb shouted and Hera started crying when Zeb mentioned Ezra.
"Hera we will get our son back" Kanan said to Hera and Sabine and Zeb looked at them.
"What do you mean son?" Sabine asked.
"Me and Kanan had a son in order 66 and we gave him to our friends the Bridgers" Kanan said. Once everything was explained they started making a plan to save Ezra once they found him.

Sorry it's short, I got a bit of writers block and can't think of anything. Please tell me what you think in the comments. Also thanks to RYANMYERS2001 for the great comments.