MUST READ ! (by part)

• Dedicated to Christine Marie

Pasensya na po, sa hindi magkakasunod-sunod na diary. Kung medyo may mga nauuna, o nahuhuli. Kasi po yung diary ng late brother ko, hindi magkakasama. There are those that are written at the back, in front, and some are written in papers that are just compiled in an envelope. They aren't in sequence if napapansin niyo po, but what matters is that I am doing my part as his brother. There was once when he approached me, he said that if he died, he wants me to give his diary to his bestfriend which is Ate Marie, kung mapapansin niyo po or if you know her, siya ang nilalaman ng diary ng kuya ko. For her, my late brother was just a bestfriend to her, but for my kuya, she's her all in all. To make it short, MAHAL po siya ng kuya ko. So, kaya po eto, Ate marie doesn't want to accept my kuya's letters and so as his note which include his diaries, kasi daw "HINDI NIYA KAYA". My brother knows her than anyone else in this entire planet except her Mom (it is an excemption of course), kaya what my brother told me back then is that, "If she'll refuse all these, just make a blog for her. Or publish it in any networking applications or sites. I just want to make sure that she feels loved, my love for her, my care, my presence and that I want the whole world to know how I and what I feel about her. I want the world to know how much i like and love her." These words flashed back when I saw his ashes. yes, what you're thinking is right, you're right. He was cremated. Well, rest in peace bro. We love you bro. 

P.S

I am sure ate Marie also loves you. She does bro, she does. :) You will be missed.