Chapter Thirty Three

As Fred had told her, it didn't take Harry long to arrive to the Burrow, this time with Ron beside him. He questioned Judith over and over of where her brother might have gone, but Judith honestly had no clue. It wasn't her brother that was leading the way, it was the Dark Lord directing her brother's body. So it was really where Voldemort wanted to go, not where Nathaniel wanted to go.

"We're going to have to think of places of where Voldemort would go." Harry said.

"That much was obvious, Harry." Fred said with a shake of his head.

"There's a huge problem with that." Judith replied. "If you think about it, why would he go back to all the places that didn't work out for him before? He has a new body and nobody but myself, my family and you all would suspect anything about him. No one knows who Nathaniel is. He's always kept to himself, so technically, you-know-who could go anywhere in the world to start his destruction."

"But he's not going to go just anywhere in the world." George pointed out to Judith. "He wouldn't stay far from here at all."

"Why not?" Judith asked.

"Think about what he's told us. He wants Harry and he knows Harry is here. He's been defeated by Harry before. He won't start his reign of terror until he gets Harry out of the way. That way nothing and no one can stop him." George explained.

Arthur and Molly exchanged worried glances while Harry rubbed his forehead his fingers trailing over his scar.

"Does it hurt?" Arthur asked him.

"No." Harry said. "It wouldn't. I don't have that connection with him anymore."

Judith frowned before thinking hard about the events that continued to unfold. There had to be a way to help her brother.

"My grandmother..." she began after a few minutes. "My grandmother has been doing this for a long time. Not only can spirits contact her, but she can contact other spirits if they are willing to respond."

"What are you getting at?" Fred asked the question that was on everyone's mind.

"If...if Nathaniel has been booted from his own body, his spirit might have been forced out. When you-know-who tried to take over my body, I could feel my soul being ripped apart from my body, and by then he didn't even have full control. He has full control of Nathaniel, which means that Nathaniel might be...just a spirit right now, unless they are both sharing his body as a vessel. I was just thinking that if Nathaniel has been kicked out of his own body, he might be among other spirits, perhaps we can get in contact with him..."

"You mean he's crossed over?" George said.

"No," Fred realized what Judith was getting at, " you mean, he's been booted to Limbo."

"Right," Judith said. "Limbo. If he's there I'm sure he probably knows the whereabouts of his body, he just may not be able to get back into it. My brother knows his way among the spirits just like my grandmother. The only difference was, he would have to wait to open his communication link to when he was sleeping."

"That's what left him vulnerable in the first place." Harry said sitting down. "If he was asleep and alone, Voldemort took the prime opportunity to take over his body."

"Not to mention my brother had enough negative energy to make it all that easier." Judith added.

"What does negative energy have to do with anything?" Ron asked her curiously.

"My grandmother said that negative energy attracts bad spirits because it's what they feed on. They will continue to feed off of every negative thought you have until you're in a weak enough place that they can just get to you."

Ron shuddered. "How is it that only your family can see spirits?" Ron continued to question her.

"We're not." Judith told him. "There are probably plenty of others, but it's not like we know them all. Besides, the majority of people think mediums are frauds.." she eyed the younger man, who turned slightly pink. "Most will probably choose not to talk about it so that people don't call them liars."

George hung his head in guilt while Judith ran over hands over her upper thighs before she looked over to Fred.

"Perhaps you can see if he's there?"

"I can see if I can find him." Fred nodded.

"Wait," Molly interrupted, "are you suggesting Fred go look for your brother?"

The mother looked worried for her son's well-being.

Fred smiled at his mother before walking over and setting his hand on her shoulder. Molly looked to where her shoulder tingled under coolness.

"Reassure her that I can't get hurt anymore." Fred told Judith.

Judith looked to Molly and smiled.

"Fred, no matter what, she's always going to worry about you. It's kinda her job. She's your mother."