I looked at Trevor, and gave his hand a reassuring squeeze. He didn't look at me as he was paying attention to the ceremony, but I saw his lips quirk into a smile.

After what felt like ages, my row was finally called up to the side of the stage to get ready to be called. There were about seven people that were between Trevor and I, but as we stood in our line it still felt like he was closer than ever. This girl named Stacy Darren was in front of me, and I was glad because I had her in a lot of my classes during highschool so at least I had someone to talk to. She turned around and gave me a smile.

"Can you believe we're graduating?" She asked, shaking her head in disbelief. "It's crazy."

"I know, I was just thinking about that. Hold on," I reached forward and tucked a stray hair away from her face. It was bothering me. Stacy chuckled and thanked me before patting my shoulder.

"I'm gonna miss you always fixing my hair," she smirked. "You always had my back."

I laughed. "Girl, I got you." I kind of stopped and blinked, realizing what I just sounded like. Oh well, I don't care anymore. I snapped my fingers. Stacy grinned.

"Lucas Degrati," the Principal called through the mic. Another round of applause and cheering filled the room as Lucas, this funny guy from my Math class, ran up to the stage and pumped his fists in the air as he grabbed his diploma.

"FUCK THE POLICE," he screamed, followed by laughter and an increase of cheering as all his friends stood up and clapped. The Principal rolled his eyes, but started clapping too as Lucas practically danced off the stage.

"Trevor Daly!"

It was as if Obama was called to the stage with the amount of cheering and applause filled the room. I even saw a bunch of girls start screaming and whistling as Trevor started swinging his hips and strutted onto the stage. It was amazing. He walked to the front of the stage, did an exaggerated model pose and then whipped. Fucking guy whipped. I hate him.

"Real quick," Trevor said into the mic, fixing his cap. "I just wanna say I love y'all. Y'all are great people. I want to thank not only God, but Jesus. I want to thank my mother for having me. Mom you're the best. Dad you're okay too. Thank you for being you. I just want everyone to know that I'm gonna run for President. No...wait...nah, I should run for Prime Minister. Anyways, I'm gonna be a gay Prime Minister. Probably not the first one, but oh my god you know what I don't fucking care. YEAH I SAID IT."

The room went absolutely wild with cheers, and it actually warmed my heart how happy everyone was when Trevor literally came out to the whole school just now. In a weird way, but that's just typical Trevor. The Principal nodded his head, smiling in encouragement and clapping as well as Trevor raised his hands in the air and started dancing.

"Okay, peace love happiness," he quickly said, then ran off the stage like a crazy person. Stacy and I were laughing so hard we were basically learning on each other for support. People were still cheering, and the sounds of 'Trevor' were being chanted within the room. It was great.

"GO BESTFRIEND, THAT'S MY BESTFRIEND," I shouted. Stacy and everyone else around me starting cheering.

After everyone in front of me got called and accepted their diplomas, I stood there waiting for my turn. Butterflies filled my stomach, and my palms were kind of sweating. I had no idea why. But this is it. It's happening.

"Nathen Dawson."

"WOOOOOO. NATHEN!!!!" Dave stood up screaming at the top of his lungs. He was probably on molly again. Everyone cheered as I walked on the stage, unfortunately not doing a crazy dance because I was lowkey too scared I would trip and fall off the stage. The Principal looked at me, and shook my hand.