Chapter 4, duh duh duuuh!

AN: I don't like this part but hey it's important later on. Disclaimer still applies and sorry for any errors. I'm warning you now I have no idea where this is going. Any ideas please feel free to tell me them and I will try to add it.
Once again, all the fault of batman.

Percy's POV:
I was dreaming again and Tartarus was back.
"Hello Perseus. I thought our torture would be a bit different today." He drawls with an evil smile. Then he snaps his fingers and I'm back in the war.
I look around as I watch my friends die again. Jason was laying with a spear through his chest, with Piper's body laying over him, with an arrow through her neck.  Leo was drowned when he was trying to protect Piper as she sobbed over Jason's body. Hazel had a hole over her heart, with gems surrounding her corpse. Frank's body wasn't far off, still in bear form. He has bled out from multiple stab wounds after getting distracted by seeing Hazel. All that was left of the seven was Annabeth and I, and then I heard the scream. The scream that would haunt me forever, Annabeths. I turned to find her being held by her neck by none other than Gaea. No. I couldn't watch this again. No! Then it happened. Gaea sent me an evil smile then thrust a sword made of dirt through my wise girls chest. I cried out and ran to her as Gaea dropped her like she was nothing. I ran to her and put my hand on her paling cheek.
"No! Please, Annabeth, you can't leave me! Please...." I cried.
"I'll always love you seaweed brain, don't ever forget that Percy. I love you...." Then she died. And I let out a heart wrenching wail. I closed her eyes and gently placed her down then I turned and faced Gaea, filled with only anger.
"You. Will. Die." I said. Then, using water I lifted her away from the ground and stabbed riptide through her she gasped and I draw her near, then I did something awful. I felt the water in her blood, and I made it boil. She screamed but I could barely hear it. Then she burst into dust, and the remaining monsters ran. She was gone I turned to see looks of shock on all the gods faces. The. I fell to my knees  sobbing. When I next looked up, I was in a white room, and Annabeth was standing in front of me, looking like she did when she died.
"Annabeth!" I gasped and stood and slowly approached her. She looked angry and backed away.
"No! Don't come near me! You let me die! I hate you, Percy, I hate you! You let us all die!" She screams at me and I freeze. Suddenly the rest of the seven appear all yelling at me for letting them down. By the end, I'm sobbing into my hands. When I next open my eyes, I see Tartarus.
"Ohh... That was fun. I can't keep you much longer little hero but I can give you a few parting gifts." He says and walks toward. He puts his hand on my head and pain fills me. I let out a scream and but he doesn't stop.
Finally, it comes to an end and I'm gasping for air.
"See you soon, Perseus." He says the I wake up.
I'm shaking and drenched in sweat. The dream haunts my memory and I find myself silently weeping. I look at the clock and see that it's half past two in the morning. There is no use going to sleep now so I get up. I quickly get changed into sweatpants and a hoodie, then splash water on my face.
I then walk to the door and open it slowly. I creep out and head to the sitting room. I walk over to and sit on, one of Tony's comfy couches I sigh and lean back. I second later I feel cold and curl myself up in a ball, this feels a little better but I find that I'm shivering. I sigh a little and grab a comforter and wrap it around my frame. I shut my eyes and rest, with no intention of falling asleep.
I doze until five in the morning then fall asleep from exhaustion. Luckily only normal demigod nightmares haunt my sleep.

Bruce's POV:
We all woke up late this morning, even Steve because of the late night. We all bumped into each other in the hallway except Percy, but I think he was still sleeping. We all walk towards the lounge area before breakfast and I'm surprised when I see a sleeping Percy Jackson on one of Tony's couches. He looks a little pale and has dark circles under his eyes that I notice are a little puffy, most likely from crying.
"Nightmares." Thor says quietly and I nod. Tony, Clint and Natasha go into the kitchen to make us all breakfast whilst Thor and I stay with Percy. No one wants to wake him up but when I look at him, I notice something. He is shivering, yet he has a thick comforter round him. It's also quite a hot day. Now I'm worried.
I get up and walk over to his sleeping form. He's mumbling in his sleep; something about party ponies.
I press the palm of my hand to his forehead and hiss through my teeth when I feel how hot it is.
"Guys, you may want to come back here." I yell to the others and they all rush in.
"I think Percy has a fever, and look, he's really pale." I say and they all look concerned, especially Thor.
"Should we wake him up?" Tony asks and I shrug.
"Might as well." I say and gently shake Percy's shivering form. His eyes crack open and for the first time, I notice the fresh tears that had been running down his face. He winces and buries himself in the covers. We all role our eyes a little and look down at the boy we all can't help but feel sorry for.

Percy's POV:
My measly amount of sleep had been filled up with all my friends yelling at me for letting them die, and I'm not sure I can take much more. Therefore, when I woke up feeling like crap, I didn't want to even think about life.
I felt Bruce gently shake my shoulder again after I had buried myself deeper and this time I look up at him with fuzzy eyesight.
"Hey Percy. How are you feeling buddy?" Tony asks.
"Crappy." I groan and put my head back down.
"What feels bad?" Bruce asks. Always the doctor, i think to myself, but answer the question none the less.
"I have a really bad headache." I groan out. "And I'm cold." I finish of quietly. Bruce looks sadly at me.
"Are you hungry?" Bruce asks and I shake my head.
"Not really." I yawn and Bruce nods.
"Why don't we get you to bed and I'll come check on you in a while." Bruce suggest and I just nod tiredly. I stand up slowly and sway dangerously as I get dizzy, but Tony steadies me and I nod my thanks to him. Tony and Bruce walk me to my room and I climb into bed. I'm really tiered but I don't want to go to sleep because of the nightmares.
Bruce and Tony leave and I feel the drag of sleep way on my consciousness. Eventually, I fall asleep and am faced with Tartarus.
"Ooh... This will be fun. I see you like our parting gift, don't worry, it's not over yet. I figured I might as well make you suffer even when your not sleeping, and as a bonus I get to spend even more time with you because your so exhausted!" He says excitedly and I feel tears trickle down my face as the torture begins.

Clint's POV:
Tony and Bruce came back in talking quietly. They come over and sit at the table as Natasha and I place down some breakfast. They thank us and we all start eating.
"What's up with Percy?" Natasha asks, looking at Bruce. He shrugs a little.
"Probably just the flu. He looked exhausted, I don't think he gets much sleep." He replays and Thor looks up.
"Nightmares." Thor says simply and then looks back down at his food.
"What do you mean?" I find myself asking.
"He gets nightmares." He says infuriatingly. I sigh and decide on a more specific question.
"About what."
"His friends deaths. He thinks it was his fault. Any and all mistakes he's ever made come back to torture him at night." He says solemnly. We all are quiet for a minute.
"Wait 'friends'? As in, plural?" I ask and he looks up. Thor closes up.
"As i said before, it's not my story to tell. Just know he has lost more than you will ever know." Thor says. It looks like he closed that conversation.
Breakfast continues with small things occasionally talked about. At the end, Bruce stands and says he's going to check on Percy. I ask if I can come and he agrees, and together we walk to his room. We stop outside then Bruce knocks and we step inside. The door cracks open and I see Percy sprawled on the bed, covered in sweat, thrashing about slightly. I look at him to see him crying and my heart breaks a little.
"Annabeth.... Please..... You can't die!...... I'm sorry...... Don't go! Jason!...... Piper, please..... I'm sorry! Frank! Leo!....please..... Hazel!" Percy's yelling and I look at Bruce wide eyed. He walks over to Percy and gently starts to shake Percy, I walk over to help. Just then, Percy shoots up gasping and sobbing. Bruce and I immediately try to calm him down. Eventually, his breathing evens out and we sigh in relief. I sit down next to him and Bruce follows my lead.
"Percy, are you okay?" I ask quietly and he looks at me with broken eyes. He just shakes his head and takes his hand through his hair.
"I..." His voice is raspy and he is cut of as he goes into a coughing fit. Bruce massages his back and he stops. He lets out a sigh and leans back, then he chuckles sadly.
"Gods I hate Tartarus." He mutter quietly and winces as his throat burns. I look at him weirdly and be just shakes his head.
"Do you have any water?" He asks Bruce and he says he'll go get some.
He returns a moment later with a glass of water and a doctors bag. He hands Percy the water and I see him sigh in relief, I think I see a little colour come back to his cheeks and smile then take the glass when he's done. Bruce pulls out a thermometer and sticks in Percy's mouth. I see his ADHD act up as he itches to do something other than sit and wait. Finally, the thermometer is removed and Bruce sighs.
"That's a high fever you've got yourself there Percy." Bruce says. "I want to move you down to my lab so I can keep and eye on you. I have more equipment there anyways."
I just see Percy nod and we help him up and move him to Bruce's lab. At one point Thor joins us and sits down by Percy. I just ignore them and leave Percy to rest in the bed in Bruce's lab. Poor Percy has been through so much, I don't know how he manages.

AN batman's fault.