Chapter 8: Go Miss Miller!

(Man I'm excited to end this fanfic! Enjoy!)

Brenda heard Simon screaming and realized that he'd just seen what she did. "Simon!" She hollered, "You were supposed to stay outside to! Come here you little -!" Simon screamed and ran for the stairs, with Brenda running after him. "Leave me alone!" he cried as he ran up the stairs, "You...Witch!" Theodore was standing at the top of the stairs with a panicked look on his face. Simon grabbed his arm and pulled him toward Dave's room, with Brenda nipping at their heels. They got in Dave's room and slammed the door. Theodore locked it and Simon put a chair in front of it. "Simon," Theodore said on the verge of tears, "what's going on?" Simon ignored him and ran to the corded phone on Dave's nightstand, next to his bed. He began to dial Dave's cell number. Brenda was still banging on the door and hollering a few choice words at them. Theodore burst into tears. Simon could hear his own heart beating as he waited and hoped for Dave to pick up. He was still crying hysterically. "Hello?" Dave said. "Dave," Simon said crying hysterically. "Simon?!" Dave said with concern and surprise, "What's wrong?!" "Brenda pushed Alvin down the basement stairs!" Simon said still in hysterics. "What?!" Dave cried, "Oh My gosh! Is he okay?!" Simon sniffed. "I don't know!" He said calming down a little, "He was screaming all the way down, then got silent." Brenda broke through the door and attacked Simon. Dave could hear Simon and Theodore screaming and loud smacks and thumps. The call got cut-off when Brenda ripped the phone out of the wall and threw it across the room. Theodore managed to escape and run downstairs without Brenda noticing. Brenda began to punch Simon in the face and ribs repeatedly. His glasses were shattered on the ground. At work, Dave ran to his car as fast as he could without saying a thing to anyone. He panicked. Downstairs, Theodore was crying and trying to think of what to do. He then got an idea and ran out the front door, across the street, and to Miss Miller's house. He banged on the door, crying and screaming hysterically. "Miss Miller!" he cried, "Open up! We need help!" Miss Miller quickly opened the door and, the chipettes standing behind her. "Theodore!" she cried, "what's wrong?!" "It's Brenda!" Theodore cried, "Dave's new girlfriend! She pushed Alvin down the stairs and she's beating Simon!" "Oh My!" Miss Miller cried, "Girls stay here!" She slammed the door. As they began to run toward the Seville's house, Dave's car pulled up in the driveway super fast. Dave rushed out of his car. "Dave!" Theodore cried as he leaped into Dave's arms. Dave set Theodore in the car. "Wait in here," he said as he and Miss Miller ran in the house. Brenda was standing over the sink washing dishes as if nothing happened. Dave ran down the basement stairs and saw Alvin lying on his back on the concrete floor, in a small puddle of blood.

Upstairs, Miss Miller was confronting Brenda. She pick Brenda up by her collar in a threatening way. "You'd better tell me where Simon is!" she yelled in her face. "I don't know where he is!" Brenda screamed back. Miss Miller punched her in the eye, and then threw her up against the stove. "How do you like being hit?!" Miss Miller yelled. While Brenda was on the ground Miss Miller kicked her in the face and knocked her out. Then she walked upstairs to find Simon. In the basement, Dave stroked Alvin's head a few times. Alvin came back to consciousness a bit. He tried to pull away with all the strength he had, but Dave held him in place. "Sssh," Dave hushed him, "its okay, Alvin, its Dave." Alvin held still and wanted to cling to him when he realized who it was, but he didn't have the strength to get up. Dave pulled out his cell phone and called the police and an ambulance. Then scooped up his son carefully and cradled him as he carried him up the stairs. He carried him into the kitchen and put a wet paper towel over the gash on his head. Miss Miller walked down the stairs with Simon cradled in her arms. He was crying. His nose was bleeding, his eye was swollen shut, and his lip was gushing out blood. "Oh, Simon," Dave said when he saw him, "I'm sorry." He wanted to hold him as well, but didn't wanna risk Alvin getting injured anymore than he was by moving him to much. Brenda was sitting up against the stove, unconscious. When the ambulance and the police pulled up, two policemen and two paramedics rushed into the house. The policemen brought Brenda back to consciousness, then arrested her. "I'm gonna ride in the ambulance with Alvin," Dave told Miss Miller, "Could you get Simon cleaned up and drive him and Theodore to the hospital for me?" "Yes, David, of course," Miss Miller said as she was cleaning up Simon. "Thank you," Dave said as he rushed her out the door and to the ambulance.

Well there's chapter 8! Hope you enjoyed! Chapter 9 should be up soon! Rock on Miss Miller! And keep holding' on to your britches!