Chapter 13

I'm back. Attack on Titan lovers. I have made a fanfic about. So if you can go and check it out.
Btw I'm changing the way I usually write
*****************************************
Kira's POV
So we all walk to some type of river. Kakashi-Sensai just explain to us about the chunin exams that were coming up.

I didn't really pay attention to him until he called my name.

"Kira are you going to help once the first exam is over"

"My pleasure "

"Good. I have a feeling that something might go wrong. But we must not jump to conclusions" said Kakashi-sensai with a close eyed smile

I just nodded and went to catch up to Sasuke who was already gone.

When I finally caught up to him he just looked at me with no expression.

We keep around the village until we stop at ichiraku's ramen. We went in saw Naruto eating ramen. I smile at him which he gladly smile back.

I ordered the same ramen naruto order. The old sweetly nodded his head and begin to cook. In the other hand Sasuke looked like he was annoyed and didn't want to be here.

I moved closer to him. "You seem to be mad. Why? " I ask him

"I'm not mad. I'm just really tired and I want to go home and rest" he said

"Ok , but can at least eat something. I don't want you to get sick. You need to be at full strength for the chunin exams" I said to him.

The old men brought two plates. One for me and one for Sasuke. Sasuke just looked at his food. Debating in eating it or not.

I mentally sigh. I picked the chop sticks and feed him. He was blushing in embarrassment. I was smirking.

Once he was done I quickly ate. I was about to take some money to pay but he beat me to it. I frowned. He looked with a cold look but then soften them when he saw me.

We walked back to our apartment. He lay down on his bed.

"Ummm Sasuke do you know where they sell mattress?"  I ask him "I don't know. Plus we don't really need one. We can share until we can't sleep well on the bed. Right now we fit pretty well" he said not looking at me. "Ok"

I grab a towel and went to take a shower.

Sasuke's POV
I heard Kira move around and shutting the bathroom door. I look up and saw her stuff that she brought.

I know it's not right to look to her stuff but I want to get to her better. The person she was before I going her. I found some scrolls , but a book caught my eye.

The cover was dark blue. It was labeled 'memories' . I open it and found pictures of her when she was a a baby all the way until now.

She seemed to be a happy girl. I need to make feel like she felt in the pictures. Happy.

"Sasuke can you please get my my pajamas" she said/yelled through the door. I quickly put her belongings back where they belong. I look for her pajamas, but I found just shorts.

I grabbed one one of my shirts and her shorts and gave it to her. (He didn't peek). When she came out her hair was wet. The shirt reached the middle of her thighs, but I knew she was wearing something under the shirt.

When she was fully out of the bathroom I ran and took a quick shower.

When I came out she was sleeping but not peacefully. It looked like she was a nightmare. I ran next her and shook her. But it wasn't working. She was beginning to cry. I was panicking. I schooled her more violently.

She flutter her eyes which were now red. When she saw me she launched at me. She wrapped her arms around me.

"Don't leave me. Please" she begged/cried in my  crook of my neck. I snake my around her waist. "Don't worry. I won't. I will alway be there no matter where I am." I hugged and kissed her forehead.

I went to the kitchen and made some tea for me and her. "Want to talk about it?" I ask her. "No, I want to forget about it" she said "ok"

She drank her tea slowly. I also drank my tea  very slowly . Once Kira drank her tea I took her cup and put it in the dirty dishes.

When I went back to the room I found her sleeping peacefully. I smiled at her and went to laid next to her.

I wrapped my arms around her like she was made of glass.

"I'm so glad that I found you. I love you" I whispered in her ear.

*************************************
Sorry for spelling errors.
Vote and comment

XAMQ__