34.thirty-four

L U K E
"I'm so in love with you.."

"Luke, I-" She began to speak, but I cut her off as soon as the first word left her mouth.

"No, let me finish. I love you, Lilly. I love everything about you. Your eyes, your glasses, the colour of your hair, the way you throw your head back when you laugh, the sound of your giggle, your taste in music, your love for books, the way you kiss me, how caring you are, and a million other things that not even forever would give me enough time to explain. You're fucking amazing Lilly, and the best part of it? I get to call you mine." I stated.

"Can I speak now?" She chuckled, tears filling up in her eyes as she smiled, draping her arms around my neck.

"Yeah, I think I got it all out." I chuckled nervously, desperate for her to say something, anything.

"You wanna know a secret?" She questioned, standing up on her tip toes as she whispered in my ear, making the speed of my heartbeat go through the fucking roof.

"I love you too." She spoke quietly, lips brushing against my ear as she spoke, head leaning against my shoulder.

I broke into a wide smile as the words left her mouth, arms gripping her waist tightly as I pulled her flush against my body, spinning her around whilst she giggled.

"I love you, so fucking much." I grinned, placing her down as I locked my arms around her waist, placing my lips against her own.

"I love you more." She smiled, reattaching our lips as soon as she spoke, hands running through my hair.

"Not possible." I mumbled against her mouth, pushing her body up against the wall as I trailed kisses down the side of her neck.

Her hands gripped my shoulders for support as I held her body against the wall, lips kissing at every piece of exposed skin in sight.

I detached my mouth from her collarbone and moved my hands to slide her t-shirt off of her body, but her hands stopped me almost instantly.

"Not here." She spoke breathlessly, grabbing my left hand as she ran up the staircase, pulling me closely behind her.

She opened her bedroom door and locked it shut behind her, and as soon as she did, her lips found their way back to meet mine once again.

I backed her up until she was standing against the bed, gently pushing her down onto the comfortable covers.

I climbed on top of her petite body, removing my shirt as I straddled her waist. I bent down as soon as the material was thrown onto the floor, reaching for the hem of her shirt with my hands.

I stared at her before daring to remove the material, and as soon as she nodded, my hands were pulling eagerly at the clothing.

"Fuck." I mumbled under my breath as I threw the piece of clothing across the room, eyes lingering on the lace that she wore underneath.

She blushed and brought me closer, our lips attaching once again. She reached for the button on my jeans as we kissed, but I stopped her worriedly.

"Baby..are you-" I began to speak, but her lips cut me off with a short, sweet kiss.

"I'm ready, Luke. I love you, and I promised myself I'd lose it to someone I loved, someone I would do anything for. That person is you, Luke." She spoke, making me grin widely at her words.