15.fifteen

L I L L Y

"Everything, has changed."

"Come on, let's get you out of the rain." Luke chuckled against my lips, not pulling away completely.

I felt amazing. Luke's words had convinced me, I don't know how, but they did. I was heartbroken last night, but look at us now.

The sight of Luke with another girl had made me sick, but here he was, with me. I never wanted him to let go of me, his grip made me feel safe, protected.

"Okay." I giggled, finally pulling away. He grabbed ahold of my hand and guided me down the street towards his familiar car.

"Luke, my house is just down the block, I can walk." I spoke, wrapping my arms around my drenched body.

"I know, but I'm not taking you home, I'm taking you back to mine." He grinned, opening the car door for me.

"Oh uh okay, I guess." I chuckled nervously, getting into the car anyway. The car seats would probably end up soaking, so I hope Luke didn't live too far away.

It felt so weird to be here with him, yet at the same time, it felt so right. I watched the blond as he focused on the road, a smile spreading across my face whilst I watched him drive.

"I can feel you staring, baby." Luke smirked, reaching over to grab my hand, bringing it up to his lips as he kissed my knuckles.

I simply chuckled at his comment, leaning my head against the windows whilst our hands remained interlocked.

We pulled up to a block of apartments soon enough, and Luke parked the car right outside.

"Come on." He smiled, reaching his hand out towards me. I grabbed his hand whilst he dragged me inside of the building, into the warmth and out of the rain.

We got into the elevator and headed up to the third floor, heading up to what I presume is his apartment.

"I'll go get you some clothes to change into. You can shower, if you want." Luke spoke, kissing my forehead as he walked away.

I smiled and took a look around at the modern yet beautiful apartment. It was surprisingly tidy, and it seemed like such a homely place to live.

It surprised me, to be honest. I expected someone like Luke to live in a messy teenage bedroom, I definitely didn't expect him to have his own apartment or anything.

"I'm gonna go shower, are you okay waiting out here?" He questioned, returning to the living room.

"I'll be fine." I smiled shyly, taking a seat on one of the stools at the kitchen counter.

"Are you sure? We could always just shower together.." He smirked, placing his large hands on my hips whilst I giggled at his words.

"Not a chance, you're lucky I even gave you another chance, Hemmings." I chuckled.

"I know I am, so thank you." He grinned, placing a soft kiss against my cheek before walking away.

I smiled widely as he walked away, pulling my phone out of my pocket to entertain myself whilst I waited. It was a bit wet, but it was in my pocket so it wasn't too bad.

The first thing I saw was a bunch of texts from Ana, so I opened up the messages and began to read.

Ana💌: wanna hang out? Movie marathon at my place?

Ana💌: Lil, answer the damn phone.

Ana💌: where even are you?

I bit my lip nervously as I read through the messages. She didn't like Luke, she'd told me to stay away from him, yet here I was, at his apartment.