24.twenty-four

Pls comment & vote this is intense af

L I L L Y

"I'm gonna save your heart tonight."

"So how was Ash?" I questioned as Luke drove me back home later on that evening, acting completely oblivious to the fact that I'd heard their conversation.

"He was good, me and a couple of the boys are going out tonight." He spoke up, grabbing ahold of my hand whilst he drove.

"Be careful." I warned, earning a chuckle off of Luke.

"Don't worry about me babe, I'll be just fine." He smiled, placing his lips against my own once he parked the car.

"Well I'm human; I worry. I'll see you tomorrow, yeah?" I stated, running my hand across his cheek.

"Yeah I'll see you tomorrow, and don't worry, I'm a big boy." He stated proudly, making me chuckle at him.

"Okay, well have a nice time, tell the boys I said hi." I smiled, letting go of his hand as I gathered my stuff and got out of the car.

"I will, see you later baby." Luke smiled, waving as he drove away.

I waved until the familiar car was out of sight, heading up the path towards my house once he was gone.

"Hello?" I called out through the house once I entered, dropping my keys on the counter.

"Hey honey." My mum smiled, walking out of the living room with Liam following closely behind.

"Sissy!" Liam smiled, running over towards me. I bent down with a chuckle and pulled him into my arms, hugging his smaller frame tightly.

"How was school buddy?" I questioned, ruffling Liam's curly hair.

"It was great! Mummy took me and Sam to the park after school!" He smiled excitedly.

"Wow!" I chuckled enthusiastically, setting Liam back down on the floor. He ran up the stairs straight away, whilst the dog followed closely behind.

"Sorry I'm home a little later mum, I was uh- round Luke's." I spoke, blushing slightly as my mum raised an eyebrow at me.

"So are you guys a thing now?" My mum questioned with a hopeful look on her face.

"I uh- actually yeah, we are." I chuckled, making my mum smile widely.

"He'll be good for you honey, he's a lovely boy. You'll have to invite him round for dinner soon!" My mum gushed.

"Slow down mum." I chuckled.

"I'm just happy for you honey." My mum smiled, pulling me into her arms.

"Thanks mum." I mumbled shyly, grabbing a packet of Oreos out of the cupboard before heading upstairs.

The tiredness hadn't ceased, so I decided to try and nap for a little while longer, although I didn't know if I'd manage to sleep peacefully without being engulfed in Luke's arms.

I pulled a pair of black sweats out of my draw along with a grey t-shirt, changing into the comfy clothing whilst I grabbed the pack of Oreos.

I ate a couple before laying down in bed, pulling the fluffy blanket over my body; and once again, I was sound asleep in a matter of seconds.