4.four

Well hello loves!
So first things first, I'd like to say thank you (to those who have given this fanfic a chance) oh, and I love you a lot!

If you do enjoy it, please vote and comment, it would mean a lot!

Updates will most likely be every three days, but if you guys vote and comment and I see you're enjoying this, I guess there will be a surprise update!

On with the sorry, I love you!

L U K E

"Where's the fun in doing what your'e told?"

As usual, I stood outside the school gates whilst we waited for Michael to arrive.

"So, where's Chelsea Luke?" Calum questioned from beside me, leaning against the gate whilst we waited.

"Who cares?" I mumbled, not really interested in the conversation.
Of course I wasn't interested in the damn conversation, I was too busy thinking about Lilly.

"Wow dude, chill, I thought you liked her?" Calum questioned, eyeing me suspiciously.

"No, I don't like her, I like how easy she is to fuck." I said, knowing all to well that she'd give me what I wanted whenever I asked for it.

"I didn't want to say anything in case you actually started having feelings towards her, but hell is she annoying." Calum sighed, whilst I chuckled at my best friend.

"She's a slut with no personality, that's it. She only sees me as a hook up, and so do I." I stated.

"Is there something you aren't telling me?" Calum questioned curiously.

"No, why?" I asked.

"If I would've asked you about Chelsea at the beginning of the week, you would've told me she was waiting for you in the janitors closet for a good old morning fuck ." Calum chuckled sarcastically.

"I guess she just bores me, she's fake and she's way to easy, not my type of girl." I shrugged.

"Okay, so what is your type of girl?" Calum questioned, shifting his gaze towards the other end of the street as Michael approached us.

"My type? Innocent girls who play hard to get." I smirked, reminding myself once again of the past events that took place in the library not even two days ago.

Everything about the pale girl I'd met in the library screamed innocent, so her music taste clearly took me off guard. The way her cheeks flushed when I backed her up against the bookshelf turned me on, I had to admit it.

There was something about the girl that drove me crazy, even if it was just a stupid little encounter at the library.
From her pale skin to her wavy hair, even those fucking glasses she wore drove me insane.

I couldn't get her out of my head, and I didn't know why. I didn't believe in true love, I believed in quick fucks and hooking up.

The innocent look she had on her face only made me lose count of the amount of things I wanted to do to her. Her beautiful wavy locks I could pull on whilst she sucked me off, or the way I could grind my hips against her own until I made her scream my name.

These thoughts were the things that kept me up all night, and I could only hope that we'd cross paths again.

Even her fucking name was innocent.

"Dude, you okay?" Michael was the one who had managed to bring me out of my train of thoughts, my dirty train of thoughts, more like.

"Huh? Oh, nothing. Let's just get to class." I stated, walking beside Michael and Calum whilst we headed towards the main doors.