Prologue

hey guys i wrote this so long ago and i can't believe so many reads, thank you all so much! whenever you guys are done reading this book if you are a shadowhunters and teen wolf fan, go read a little series crossover im writing! it's called stiles lightwood, and we are currently writing the second book for it called chaos rising, it would mean so much to me <3
- sammy

Stiles P.O.V

When Derek got ambushed by that Berserker and got stabbed repeatedly with the Berserkers fist dagger, I literally thought that Derek was going to die. He was bleeding badly... I couldn't just leave Derek there. But I knew Braeden was going to help him. I hesitated to leave him, but I needed to save Scott. He is my best friend.

When I get back from saving Scott and Kira, Derek was okay. Actually more than okay. He is can now turn to a black wolf. He did die, but somehow that happened. I don't know all the details though.

When Derek left that day, it was the worst thing ever. We just started to become close, we just started to not want to kill each other too.

Then, what made it worse was when saw his initials D.H that day. That's when I realized how much I missed him. Did he miss me too?

I started developing these feelings for Derek, I know, it's stupid. I shouldn't, because we are just friends. But, I always get butterflies when I am around him, and whenever he talks to me I get nervous, but I don't show it. I am kind of good at hiding my feelings towards Derek, I don't really need too now... He is gone now.

Now, Scott is now I guess not best friend anymore right now, I by accident killed Donovan in self-defence. He threatened to kill my dad! But, I think he got the wrong information about what happened. And, Malia broke up with me, we weren't even working out anyway, but I really loved her. What else? Oh yeah, and my dad is drinking again, just like when mom died. But, I don't know why he is drinking. I am pretty much taking care of him, cleaning up his messes, making dinner, bringing him to bed, and I have to make his excuses why he isn't go going to work or why he is late, and Lydia is in the Eichen house.

So, right now, I don't really have anyone. I don't have my best friend, my girlfriend, Lydia, or my dad, I just really need someone right now.

I really need Derek.

Okay! This is the prologue of I need you!!! Please share, vote and comment what you thought!

- Sammy