Chapter 5

Hiya pals enjoy the next chappy !!
Dont forget to vote and comment xoxo

-------

I woke up to clanging noises from outside. I rubbed my eyes before eyeing around my room. Why is it warmer than usual? I stretched my arms to my sides and it hit someone's body.

Wait. Who is sleeping beside me?

I got up from the bed quick and I saw a head with curly hair covers it.

Oh, it's Harry. But why is he sleeping here?

Well, is that a problem to you?

I huffed to my own mind because of the mental conversation. I yawned loudly before moving myself to sit at the end of the bed

I was taking off my bandage from the previous night since it didn't hurt anymore when my phone rang on the side table. I yawned once again before reaching it. I saw my mom's face on the screen. I swept the screen to answer the call.

"Hello, mum?"

"Hi honey, good morning!"

"Good morning to you too ... what's up ?"

"I just wanna hear your voice, I missed you so much, Lou."

I smiled. She's so lovely, I'm so grateful to have such a mother who loves me so much.

"I miss you too mum, I wish we could meet in this winter. Last christmas was a horrible time without meeting you and the girls."

"Yeah, it was horrible for us too! We must be together this christmas, Lou. And, oh!"

"What is it, mum?"

"Cara's cousin moved there since 2 days ago there, I'm sure you already knew him?"

"Yeah, I know him. Hey, but I just met him yesterday?"

"Yeah, he just went to your house yesterday. Before it, he stayed in his aunt's house. He didn't want to go there at first, but his mum wants him to live with Cara so he won't be depending to her anymore."

"Depending to her?"

"Yes. Okay, I'm gonna tell you few stuffs about him, just to make you understand about his life. But, no spilling, okay?"

I frowned a bit. What's she going to tell me? "Okay.." I replied.

"He is from a rich family, his dad owns a successful company who has branches all over Europe, and his mum has her own brand in fashion, she's gained $10000 from her latest fashion line. He always lives spoiled, Louis. His mum doesn't want him to be boastful, and cocky, things like that."  She stopped talking as if she wants me to give her response.

"Oh. But he is not." I said. Okay, he said he's gorgeous and cool and everything, but we took it as a joke so it doesn't count.

"Well, I guess the fact that he never really got good grades at school because his dad's job needs their family to move for like, every 6 months, is another reason for his mum to put him in a school to study seriously and not to move him away again anytime soon."

I shook my head. "I don't even doubt how rich their family is. Like, a new school every 6 months? He probably eats diamonds for daily."

I heard she chuckles before she continued.

"Lou, could you be his friend? I'm sure he needs a friend to talk to, this condition is new for him and we shouldn't get him feeling uncomfortable with it by being alone, and you would love a new friend too right? I hope you can get along well."