Chapter twenty-one

Kate's POV

I woke up as the cool air touched my face. The window was still open, because it had become so hot in here.

Smiling, I glanced over at Leo, who was naked next to me. I haven't had sex that good in my entire life. I think I really have died and gone to heaven.

This Sex God next to me is every girls dream. He's Leonardo DiCaprio. The all time famous babe that everyone has a crush on.

And he was next to me. Here, I just had legit sex with him. Not onscreen awkward pretend sex, but the real deal. The wind brushed his face to as I stroked his hair.

"Good evening M'lady," he suddenly said, peaking through one eye at me.

"Hello handsome," I replied sleepily. "We might want to put some clothes on before Jasmine comes, or worse, Kelly."

"Do we have toooo?" Leo whined.

"Yes babe, get your sexy self up," I smiled and bit my lip as Sex God once again hopped out from under the covers. If I could choose, I would tell him to put it back in right now.

I hooked up my bra and put all my clothes back on.

He put on his pants, then his shirt and I walked up to him, and leaned in close to his face as I buttoned up his shirt for him.

Damn Leo, I am permanently horny now thanks to you. My Sex God.

I decided Sex God will be my secret name for him.

He slid his hands down and around my neck as I buttoned it up. Then I rested my finger on his neck and giggled like a little girl.

"What is it?" Leo asked.

"I gave you a hickey. Have fun, hope you have plenty of scarves to match your every outfit," I teased. I plastered a smirk on my face.

"How dare you! You horrible little twat!" He joked, in his fake English accent. He hung his mouth open like he was so overly offended.

I glared at him, and kissed his nose. "I'm going to go freshen up."

The bathroom was upstairs. I fucked Leo so hard that I could barely walk at first. Leo zoomed past me and gave me an evil smirk.

Easy for him I guess.

Then he stood at the top of the stairs for a few seconds, sighed, then came back down and carried me bridal style up the stairs.

"You okay on your own now bubba?" He pouted once again.

I rolled my eyes and walked with slight difficulty, to the bathroom. Locking the door, I breathed out loudly and jumped up and down.

I just made love with the Sex God of Hollywood.

Leo's POV

Ice cold water hit my face as I looked at my very happy self in the mirror. I was tingly from the top of my head to the tip of my toes.

My smile grew wider as I shook my head at the massive love bite on my neck. I had a feeling that Kelly may very well notice that. And then she'll ask where I got it from.