Chapter 2; Rebelling against teachers.

Chapter two; Rebelling Against Teachers.

Sab's POV -

RECAP-

I was just walking down the hallway, heading to my locker when I felt multiple eyes on me. I eventually heard some whispers too.

"Is that the new girl."

"She makes Jared Parker seem innocent."

"Watch out, rebel coming through."

"She's a bitch."

"Damn, she's hot."

"I heard Jared Parker likes her, but she'll probably be another one of his sluts."

People just couldn't keep their mouth shut. When I got to my locker I ignored the stares and tried remembering my combination. After numerous attempts I finally got it correct but someone sneaking up behind me made me close the lock.

I felt some strong arms wrap around my waist and a deep voice whisper in my ear, "So you're the new girl."

I tried turning around to meet the face of this complete stranger but their arms were held too tight around my waist.

"Can you fucking let go of me."

"Sorry, sweetheart. What's the magic word?"

"Please?!"

"No, try one more time, babe."

"Sorry for this," I flew my hands to his head and gave him a head bump and quickly turned around and kneed him in a certain spot, before he can fall I grabbed his face and whispered in his ear, "You should have let go when I asked you to," with that said, I gave him a peck on the cheek and walked away. I walked towards my car to charge my phone for I can call a friend real quick. Although, someone grabbing my wrists stopped me from going further. I turned around to meet a pair of blue eyes staring at me.

"I suggest you let me go if you don't want to be visiting the hospital," I spat at the tall boy.

"Let her go, Jake," said a more girly voice behind me. I turned around and saw a girl around my age.

"You're the new girl who kicked Jared's ass, back there," she stated rather than asked.

"Who? The douche by my locker?"

"Yeah, you're like a legend in this school already," this time it was the boy that spoke up.

"I'm Jake."

"And I'm Holly."

"Okay, well I'm Sabrina." They started asking me the usual questions anyone would ask someone new. We continued the small talk until the bell rang, signaling we had to go to fifth period. I made my way to my new classroom. I entered the class and sat down at a random chair right when the bell rang. A few minutes into the lesson the kid I kicked in the hallways came rushing into the class.

"Jared, what's your excuse this time."

"I wasn't feeling well."

"Just take a seat." The boy, who i'm guessing is Jared, walked to the back and stared at me with a hard to read expression.

"You're in my seat, new girl."

"Doesn't have your name on it, jerk."

"Yeah, but I always sit here. Go find yourself another seat."

I didn't respond but stretched my legs on top of the desk, showing him, I wasn't going to move anytime soon. When he got the hint, he glared at the girl next to me and she quickly grabbed her stuff and moved to a different desk. He took a seat where she previously sat,

"So, new girl, don't you owe me an apology."

"Apology, for what."

"As your future boyfriend, it's not nice to hit me. So you should be sorry that you hurt me."

"Future boyfriend, my ass."

"Yeah, nice ass," he winked.

"Jared, Sabrina, do you have something you two would like the share to the class."

"No, teacher," I said in a hurry.

"My name is Mr.Robinson."

"Well I like the name teacher so ill call you whatever I want."

"So the staff was right, you are a handful."

I fake gasped, "Teachers were talking behind my back? Gosh, who knew you guys were such teenagers,." This got a couple of chuckles from the classroom.

"Miss.Royce, detention after school."

"Eager much? I don't think the principle will want to hear about yo-" I got cut off.

"Detention, all of next week."

"I'm sorry, I don't do teachers. So I won't be able to make it."

"Baby, as much as I'm enjoying seeing you talk back to this fucker of a teacher. I don't think you want detention for the rest if the year," said Jared.

"Mr.Parker, you'll be joining Miss.Royce in detention for next week. Now, both of you, not another word and get out of my classroom."

"I'll be glad to leave this shitty classroom," I spat as I grabbed my stuff and left. Jared followed behind me.

"That was hot. I've never seen a girl talk back to a teacher," said Jared.

"Just shutup and leave me alone." He apparently ignored me because I heard him speak again.

"So, babe, now that you got us kicked out of class, want to make out."

"First, I'm not your babe. Second, you got yourself kicked out. Third, not even in your dreams."

"You're always in my dreams," he winked.

Once I saw his attempt at winking, I started laughing. He definitely needs to practice winking.

"What's so funny?"

"You can't wink," I said in between laughs.

"Yes I can."

"No you can't."

"Yes I can."

"No you can't."

Ladies and gentlemen, here you have two teenagers arguing over winking. We're so mature, right?

.

I don't know if it's short. It should be longer than usual.

So, comment your thoughts and your favorite line from this chapter.

Oh, AND PRETTY PLEASE VOTE. I'm so sad, this story went down almost 100 spots on the humor list. Help me get it back up. Your votes encourage me to update faster. It shows you like the story.

So,. This was more of a get to know their personality kind of chapter. I promise soon, there will be drama.

Hooray for drama, it'll make it interesting.

SO COMMENF YOUR FAVORITE LINE, PRESS THAT VOTE BUTTON AND TALK TO YOU SOON, CUTIES.