He watched me as I tied my hair up in a ponytail, his eyes wondering down my legs, making him lick his bottom lip and me clenching my thighs together.

Antonio caught that brief motion and smirked. "Where are you off to?"

I gave him a side glance as I headed into the bathroom. "To clean up."

"Can I join you?" He suggested loudly and laughed when I slammed the bathroom door shut as an answer.

AFTER I got out the shower, I wrapped a towel around my body and allowed my wet brown hair to cascade down to my waist as I held the towel tightly against my body so it didn't fall and headed back into his empty bedroom. Frowning when I didn't see him, I shrugged and explored his drawer to find a really long navy jersey jumper.

Pulling that out from underneath the neatly folded clothes, I grabbed my lingerie which was on the couch underneath my dress from yesterday night. While I was putting my lingerie and the jersey on, I couldn't help but remember the events of last night. My cheeks burned red for some unknown reason and I quickly tried to fight the blush down before making my way downstairs.

I was surprised when I saw him cooking, shirtless and only in his cotton trousers. The smell of pancakes filled the air and I sighed quietly at the heavenly scent, not wanting to disturb Antonio but somehow he still knew I was there as he turned around and sent me a dashing grin.

"Pancakes?" He gestured to the deliciously stacked pancakes with syrup dripping off it.

I raised an brow and smiled. "Sure."

He looked slightly relief as he let out a breathe of air and turned the cooker off before facing me as he brought the plate of pancakes onto the kitchen counter. I didn't move from my position as I watched Antonio take and seat, taking a pancake from the plate and bringing onto his.

A few moments later, he noticed me not making a move towards him and raised his eye. "Aren't you going to eat? I bet you're hungry from all that fun we had last night."

He smirked, not even feeling guilty as he checked me out, a flash of appreciation hitting his eyes. I blushed softly but still was able to send his a scowl as a reply as I went an sat besides him. I couldn't even think properly as I took a bite in the pancake, my eyes widening at it heavenly and soft taste. Antonio snickered when he saw the surprise on my face and rolled his eyes, pouring us both coffee.

"Don't be too surprised. I might be a Mafia boss but I can cook."

I looked away, reminded by the fact that I slept with the enemy and what it worse was that I enjoyed it and I would do it again. Antonio didn't even notice me looking away shamefully as he silently ate his pancakes, lost in his thoughts.

The silence between us was unbearable, none of us wanted to speak first and none of us was willing to so that just left the defeating silence between us to thicken every single second we didn't speak. The silence was making me feel sick so I stopped eating and looked up at him, my breath hitching when I caught his beautiful chocolate eyes staring at me.

"Xenia-"

"-Why do you call me that?" I asked, cutting him short. The question threw him off and a look of surprise masked his face before it disappeared as quickly as it had come.

He didn't even hesitate as he gave me a reply back. "Because it's your name."

"But everyone calls me Xena. That's what I'm known as. That's what my-"

"-Your what, amore?" He interrupted, his tone slightly cold. "Your targets? Do you need to keep reminding me that's who I am to you? Can't you just let it go for one minute?"

"Antonio-"

"-I call you Xenia because I'm not everyone. I'm not some fucked up billionaire, I am a Mafia Boss."

His voice was harsh yet powerful, something about him made me listen, it was raw and fresh. I didn't say a reply and looked away, slightly regretting myself. I think he noticed that because he sighed and ran his fingers through his thick brown locks.

"After today, you'll need to get on with your life and so will I. Another person that is not you will come after me and another person will fail." Antonio muttered lowly.

"I didn't mean to..." I trailed off, not knowing what to do or say as I'd never been in this type of situation before.

"I know, Xena." His eyes didn't waver for a second even when our eyes met.

"It's my job, Antonio. It's all I've ever learnt to do." I murmured, playing with the untouched pancakes. "If you aren't dead, they'll punish me."

"So work with me, Xena. The offer still stands."

I shook my head in disagreement and jumped off my seat, taking his plate and mine to the sink where I began to wash off the dirt and threw away the leftover pancakes. I knew he was watching because I left his eyes burn into my back but I didn't turn around.

"I told you before when you find out who I work for you'd regret your offer."

There was no reply and I frowned, turning the tap off and drying my hand about to turn around to find myself pressed against Antonio, his dark brown eyes penetrating into mine as if he was searching for something but he'd find nothing, I spent years hiding who I truly was.

"You look so sexy wearing my jersey," Antonio growled lowly like a predator, making me clench my thighs together in lust. His hand rest on my hips and lifted me onto the counter, a gasp of sudden surprise escaping my lips. Pushing my legs apart, he steps in between them with a wicked glimmer in his eyes. "I just want to ravish you all day."

I snorted unattractively and shook my head in disbelief. "You're insatiable."

"And you're irresistible," He retorted with a wolfish grin. "But you don't see me complaining."

I laughed and curled my legs around his torso and my arms around his neck as Antonio leaned down and pressed his warm lips against mine, making me forget all my worries as the pleasure soon took over.

•••••
Another edit. My family is over for the summer and tomorrow I'm heading to stay at my cousin's house. Very excited.

LMB