six

six: cryptic contents pt. 2

As Yoongi parked his car in the driveway, he spot something reflecting off the sun in the corner of his eye.

He bent down to pick it up and found that it was the boys pocket knife.

He looked further and saw that he left something else.

Yoongi held the card in his hands and looked at the the information on the card. Oh great, this boy was definitely as young as he thought.

Park Jimin..

Yoongi walked into his house holding the knife close. Out of curiosity he flipped it out. He thought to himself what kind of kid Park Jimin was.

He looked at Jimin's identification card again and sighed. He should probably return it to him... But the thought of this caused his heart to feel funny.

He roughly put the knife down on the kitchen counter causing it to split in two, "oh no! Wait, no!" Yoongi started to panic. "How did it just break?! Oh my god!"

Yoongi threw his hands in his hair before taking the the two pieces and trying to put it back together with shaking hands.

Something fell out of it onto the floor and Yoongi stopped what he was doing to look. He bent down to pick up what seemed like a memory card.

He hummed in confusion, then cursed. "W-What do I do?! What do I do?!" He was sure it must be of value to the boy if it was able to hold 128gb worth of memory. "Damn it.."

Yoongi realize he didn't actually break the knife and that it was actually meant to be taken apart. He was relieved about that part.

He sat on his sofa after having pulled his Nikon SLR off the shelf and inserted the card into the slot. Yoongi knew it was an invasion of privacy, but...

"No, this is wrong," Yoongi said to himself and tossed the camera over out of his reach.

-

Jimin's cries were muffled by the blanket he covered himself with when Taehyung thought, "Where have you been though?" Taehyung leaned in closer, "You smell different too."

Jimin didn't bother pushing Taehyung away when he moved under the covers. "Wait, you smell like sex. Did I miss something?"

Jimin stopped crying remembering what had happened the previous day.

"Jimin~" Taehyung whined. "Who said you could just go and lose your virginity all by yourself? We had an agreement..." Taehyung murmured.

They both had agreed years ago that they would stay together unless they found someone they love and that would love them. Neither had much luck yet.

"I didn't lose it by myself, dummy. You can't do it that way," Jimin corrected as he lifted the covers from his body. His eyes were red and watery making Taehyung 'aww'.

"How much are these pictures worth..?" He asked concerned since Jimin seemed so broken up about it. "Were they nudes?"

Jimin glared at Taehyung, "...no! Can you not right now?"

"Okay, okay, shit. Someone didn't get their balls sucked the other night, now did they?" Taehyung reached over to wipe Jimin's eyes with his sleeves.

"How did it go?" Taehyung asked out of curiosity. Jimin bit his lower lip and looked down so Taehyung wouldn't see how red he would get. "What the heck? Are you blushing? You never do that..."

Taehyung kept bugging Jimin about the other night and Jimin decided to tell him all about his first time, not going into too much detail though.

"So, what are you going to do now? You have to see him again," Taehyung chuckled when it seemed Jimin was reluctant any to do that.

Jimin was the type to have no shame to the people he will only meet once. So what he told him would have to be half as embarrassing as it really was.

"Uh, no I don't. What do you mean?" Jimin asked defensively.

"Well, it seems pretty obvious where you lost your knife..." Jimin's expression grew dark. He thought about that night and begun to shake his head in disbelief. "Jimin..."

"I rather just start all over to be honest," he say trying not to think about it anymore than he already has in front of Taehyung. "I don't even know his name, led alone his number. I'll just start over."

"..Oh.." Jimin gets up from the bed and heads for the door. "Where are you going?"

"Are you deaf? I said I'm going to start all over. I'll be twenty-two feet below sea level if you need me."

Taehyung quickly stood up and grabbed Jimin's hand that clutched the knob before closing the door again.

"Jimin, no." He picked Jimin up and tossed him onto the bed then laid down beside him, holding him tightly into his chest. "You really need a nap. Nap with me."

____________________
I got tired