Three

Now, let me tell you about this necklace that I "used to treasure". So, Nick was called for to go on a mission to rescue agents who were captives of the SFTN. I was crying on that day, because he used what little time he had left before he had to go.  "I'll come back," he said. I didn't believe him. I new he might not be okay without me there to team up with him. I'm pretty sure he'd known also.

"THIS IS INSANE. THEY CAN'T MAKE YOU DO THIS!" I was also angry that he had to go at all "And you can't pretend... that you think you'll come back.... without me there with you.." There were so many tears. I was in a state of complete despair. I couldn't help it. I loved him. I still do.

I looked up at him. He was holding a necklace. It had a long chain with a golden charm on it, which in the center held the most beautiful green jewel you will ever see. I looked into his eyes. "Wh--" I was interrupted by the loudspeaker. "NICHOLAS PARSON, REPORT TO AREA 12." He gently clipped the necklace around my neck. "NICHOLAS PARSON. REPORT TO AREA 12." He wiped away one of my tears. "Don't take it off. Don't tell anyone about it. Don't trust anyone with it." His eyes pleaded "Don't forget me." He began to lean towards me, I blushed, and my heart pumped faster.

A tall man grabbed his shoulder. "Parson." Nick turned around. It was time to go. "You're coming with me." I leaned forward, about to say wait, when Nick faced me again. "Angel... I love you."

I couldn't take it. I fell to my knees. Tears. The tears came. I'll never forget the face he had when he said it. The sweetest, saddest smile on his face. His black hair, long enough to cover the right side of his face.

No. I'll never forget it.

I can't.