Happy Mondays

Hey guys, this is the first chapter of my first book "Beauty & The Prestige" and I hope you enjoy it, because it's going to be one hell of a roller coaster ride!

Love,

Stella

💋

(P.S I'm never any good at introductions, so please don't exit yet!)

And I'll edit later!

Happy Reading!

CHAPTER ONE: HAPPY MONDAYS

Avery

I hate Mondays. Why? Well you're about to find out..

I waited eagerly as Brielle folded the white note into a paper plane. My history teacher separated us during our lessons now after we chatted ourselves into detention, but he's stupid to think that would stop us.

As he turned, she threw the note, which landed perfectly onto my desk. I unfolded it to read to my frickin surprise;

"Ave, you should know by now that the Sex God is where I'm at..." *_*

I dropped the note and rolled my eyes at her.

"Richie, seriously?" I mouthed, waving my hands in front of me.

Richie Govérro. Rich, Richie, Richard, whatever, but he is known as the Sex God amongst us girls at Avescott High. Then again, I am not someone who par takes in such things like naming people like that.

She just bit her lip and grinned like a love struck fool in response.

I mean, what were you planning to do with a guy who was so caught up in his ego, that it would take a blessing for him to acknowledge you existence?

"Would you like to read out what you have noted down throughout the lesson, Miss Lucket?"

"No, thank you, Sir." I beamed

"I insist, as you have been writing quite a lot."

I held unto the note with sweaty palms.

"I decline, but thank you, Sir."

He then approached my desk with an impatient look in his eyes.

"Give me the note, Avery, now..."

Now normally, I would be the absolute last person to be in trouble, but ever since I was separated from Brielle, my level of concentration in class has grown less and less. Don't ask why...

I couldn't let him have it, since he always reads stuff like this out to the class. Just last week, he put Katie to shame after he revealed she wrote that she might have an STD after sleeping with Tyrel.

And without thinking, I put the note down my top and into my bra.

His expression started to turn sour as I sat back in my chair looking smug. I looked back at Brielle, who's face was far from amused.

"Avery Lucket, please make your way to the deten-" And just my luck, he was cut off by the sound of the lunch bell. I sprung up from my desk and grabbed Brielle who was still stuffing her books into her bag. "C'mon," I urged, dragging her along side me into one of the empty classrooms down the corridor.

Just after closing the door, Brielle punched me. Hard.

"What the hell was that for?" I shouted, rubbing my now sore arm.

"Thanks to you, my biggest secret almost got revealed!" She shouted

Well, it's hardly the 'biggest secret' when almost all the girls in school like Richie.