Just A Dream

Lucy's POV

Did the driver just say....

"Wait? What just happened?!" I query myself as I rub my delicate puffy eyes. "Just a dream... Wait, so? What happened..."

Natsu's POV
*buzz*

Message from: 

Luce: Natsu. I'm a little scared. Could you like keep me company, if you're awake. Why am I even asking you this? I'm sorry if I'm being a bother...

"That's odd?" I enunciate to myself, puzzled.

Natsu: I'm awake. Don't worry; I'm right here, well not technically. But, please don't be scared. Nothing will hurt you, what happened?

In an instant, my phone once again buzzes.

Luce: I had a creepy dream. That after school today, you followed me and drove me home. It was like I could acknowledge your thoughts; you was like 'I wish I could kiss her forehead" and, all this cringy stuff. Our parents bought us a house to work together, I don't know? Do you have an explanation to this all? 

This is going to be a long text message.

Natsu: Some of that is real. Okay, so when you went to the park I followed you. Not in a creepy way, to like, keep you company. Then I offered to drive you home in which case, you accepted and, you told me where you live; I live right across from you. After driving you home, our parents had a meeting about the businesses combining and, talked about a load of stuff. Then, I went home and, you probably passed out. You re-dreamt it all except the part where we were going to move in with each other. That would never happen, I'm sure.

Lucy's POV

Reading the recent message, the last sentence struck me. I felt a harsh pain in my heart; like an axe chopping chunks of the delicate human organ. "That would never happen, I'm sure."

Why the hell do I feel this way? I don't like him... Well at least I think I don't.