Interesting Kind

Lucy's POV:

I seemingly dash downwards, towards my elegant living room while, basically half-dressed.

"Lucy, honey. You're going to be late, once AGAIN," My mother, Layla, stated the obvious.

Seriously mom; you always know I'm late.

"Yeah,yeah. Late - Date," I reply, arrogantly. Mom rolled her brown orbs while, bidding me a 'goodbye' as, I left my resident.

Common Lucy, I've gotta get to school; it's the fourth day back!

I sprint towards the bus-stop, hoping to make it in time. Unfortunately, the Bus-Driver holds a disliking to me...

Ignoring the 'missing of the bus,' I hastened to school.

*Time-skip: 8:35 AM - Science class: 10 minuets into*

I harshly push open the tow-colored door, thinking I came in 10 minuets early - Guess what? I came 10 minuets late; yeah, that's me.

Let's take a moment to pause.

I'm Lucy Heartfilia. A straight A student,with my IQ up in the satisfactory; I'm elegant yet, intelligent. Well, that's what people say... I tend to hang out with the 'misfits' or 'nerds' even though, I could have 'my pick' to as which group I wanted to be in. I'm usually referred to as a 'geek' since, I lack confidence (in a way but, some believe I'm: extremely buoyant and loud) and, ignore those who attempt to ask me out.Even though I'm known as an: unfashionable or socially inept person, I'm (apparently) extremely beguiling.

"Lucy Heartfilia! Are you even listening to me?! First of all, you're late. Now, you're ignoring your teacher?! Who taught you manners?" Miss Strauss queried me. "Give me a second to explain ma'am. Yes, I'm late again; It was the school bus' fault. For - Your- Information. And, I am sorry that my thoughts disturbed me. That's how a brain works. You should know that, considering you're a science teacher," I enunciate,proudly. "You always out-smart me somehow... As a punishment, sit in front of: Natsu Dragneel," Miss Strauss sighed, in a 'lusty' way.

Natsu Dragneel - are you kidding me? He's an: unenlightened, ignorant, disgusting, disturbing and promiscuous man-whore.

I seemingly mumble to myself, "Wow, had to put me in front of HIM."

I sluggishly walk towards the desk as I remain to perform that action, I hear a sudden whisper: "Lu-Chan, I'm sorry." I outwardly smirk at this comment, knowing its my best friend: Levy Mcgarden.

Natsu's POV:

The gorgeous nerd looks irritated at the fact she has to sit in front of me, most girls would die to sit there.

Something about her, intrigues me.

As she sits down, I can't help but, notice her resplendent, golden hair flow like a river. It looks smooth and delicate, I'm tempted to touch it...

And I touch it.

"What the hell do you think your doing?" she questions me, I mutter a reply (which is unusual) "Um- sorry, it was my um,um: Pencil lid." She gives me a curious look; I try to remember her name:

Luigi?

Lego?

Link?

Lucy?

That's it - Lucy. You're going to love my presence, Lucy Heartfelt; that's her name right?!