DJ Got Us Fallin' In Love

Start from the beginning

"Spencer can't have alcohol?" Joey asks Madison.

Madison shakes her head, trying to maneuver her way out of the booth without making everyone have to get up. "They got into a little spat a while ago and haven't been on speaking terms." She replies.

"Spencer give me that." Ashley tries to take my drink away.

"No no." I slap her hand away. "How'd you buy me this anyway?" I turn to my girlfriend with a raised brow. She holds up an ID with the name Josie Halden, age twenty-two. "Oh, well hello there Josie." I smile and lean in to kiss my girlfriend.

Yup, definitely should stop drinking.

"Is she gonna be drunk after one drink?" I hear someone ask, I think it was Mikey.

"Yep, probably." Madison replies.

"Someone should take that then." He says.

"Touch this and you die." I point a finger at the whole group, still sipping. "Come on, let's dance." I take a big gulp of my drink, cringing at the burning sensation that fills my throat before grabbing Stacy's hand and pulling her to the dance floor just as the song changes.

"Yeah, I'd like to take the time. To love yo body, rub yo body, kiss and hug your body. Girls say, ooh ooh, I like it. Girls say, ooh ooh, I like." Jeremiah's voice rings out through the speakers as Stacy pulls me closer to her, effectively eradicating any space that was between us. "So I'm gonna take the time to love your body. Rub your body, kiss, and hug your body. Girl say ooh ooh I Like, ooh ooh I Like" She spins me so that my back is now to her front as we sway to the beat. I gotta admit, and this could just be the alcohol talking, but I'm getting so turned on right now. Stacy is an amazing dancer.

"You are so sexy." She whispers in my ear, sending shivers down my spine. I turn back to face her, wrapping my arms around her neck.

"Baby don't you know, I'm here to give my lesson, Somethin' bout your body, girl just gives me direction. How to find that spot. I ain't Young Money girl but my bed rock. So won't you let your hair down, let me take a picture. Tell me what's your zodiac, cancer's my description. Girl and I don't stop, that's right we go from six to nine o' clock. I ain't too proud to beg, yeah (you're a superstar, girl you are). It's all up in my head, oh you (Baby it's you and me and some privacy cuz)."

"Spencer I want you." She whispers, sliding her leg between mine as her hands snake under my shirt and her nails dig into my back. I lick my lips and close my eyes. Right now I can honestly say I'm tipsy, maybe a little beyond tipsy. Cause all I wanna do right now is take Stacy somewhere and fuck her.

But I'm sure it's just the alcohol talking.

See why we don't get along?

"I'd like to take the time to love your body. Rub your body, kiss, and hug your body. Girl say ooh ooh I Like, ooh ooh I Like. So I'm gonna take the time to love your body. Rub your body, kiss, and hug your body. Girl say ooh ooh I Like, ooh ooh I Like."

The combination of the alcohol and the sound of Jeremiah's voice right now, along with Stacy's nails dragging up and down my back is doing things to my body. I don't answer Stacy, I justgraab the back of her neck and pull her into a kiss. A kiss that's sending me over the edge.

"Can we leave?" She pulls back and asks, scanning my face.

Suddenly I'm a little more sober than I was a minute ago. I look around her and see Ashley and Lexy dancing a few feet away from us. Ashley's eyes boring holes in Stacy's back. She cannot be jealous with the way Lexy is dancing on her right now.