Carter's POV

Wow, that Nidhi was looking damn sexy tonight! Looking at her just made me want to take her right there. Her luscious lips which were painted pink were only going to be mine tonight.

I patted my jacket and made sure the flask was there. Tonight was going to be great!

Randhir's POV

I looked at Nidhi as she walked down the stairs with her friends. I was planning on thanking her for the incident that happened on the bus. I felt like I could trust her. Even though we were just acquaintances, I wanted to be her friend. I wanted to share all of my past and my pain with her.

But all thoughts flew out of my head as I saw her walking down the stairs like a goddess. She looked gorgeous in western clothes. I liked it but I just liked her more in Indian clothes. Then I saw that sleaze Carter walked up to her. Nidhi looked uncomfortable around him. I would have beat him up there but Nidhi would probably want to avoid a scene.

"Guys, let's go. I am starving." I said, instead distracting everyone else. Carter gritted his teeth as Kate dragged him away from Nidhi. I walked over to Nidhi and she looked visibly relieved.

"Thanks Randhir." she said smiling at me.

"Who said I did it for you? I was starving so I said it." I said, without thinking. I mentally face-palmed myself. I should have accepted her thank you. Damn Randhir, your ego gets ahead of everything!

She smiled at me and I knew that she wasn't like my mother. I felt it inside, that she wouldn't be the same heartless person.

After we reached the restaurant, we ordered our food and were chattering happily. Nidhi was such a messy eater. When there was some cheese sauce on the side of her mouth, I told her.

"Nidhi, wipe your mouth." I said. She licked the side of her mouth instead.

"Oops...haha. But it was yummy." She said with a laugh, drinking the raspberry lemonade she had ordered. The color was kind of funny.

After dinner, we drove back to the hotel and Mason-Nina and Jake-Joyce walked off. Kate was off on a call. But Nidhi, she was completely out of it.

"I'm flying in the skyyyyy!" she said, opening her arms.

"Nidz, calm down." Meera said. Neel dragged her away though, before she could lead her back to the hotel room.

Carter walked up to her. "I'll make you fly even higher." He said, eyeing her like a piece of meat. He led her towards another hotel room.

"Where are you taking her?" I asked, aggressively.

"Don't interfere in this Randhir." he said.

"I will and you know it Carter. Derek sir is in the next room and I will make sure he will know about your inappropriate behavior." I said.

"Randhiiirrrr!" Nidhi slurred. Carter walked away in annoyance.

"Shh...." I said, putting her arm over mine. I began to walk in the direction of her room but she ran outside.

"I'm free! I feel like the top of the world!" she said, standing on the fountain.

"Nidhi! Get down!" I said. She almost tripped backwards but I caught her in time.

"Haha Randhir, I trusted you, that's why I fell. I know you will never let me fall right?" she said, pointing at me and smiling.

She sat down and took her phone out. It took her five tries to get the passcode correct. Then she showed me a picture of her family.

"Randhiiirrrr...that's my mummy, my papa, and my twin sister." she said, pointing to each one of them.

"And that's me, all alone. Hidden by my sister." she pointed to herself, where she was half hidden by her sister. Then she began to laugh.

"Isn't it funny Randhir? The picture looks perfect, isn't it? But it isn't." she said, sadly.

"Mumma and Papa never had any time for me. They always cared about Naina, because she was prettier. Naina and I were never close because she thought that she was higher in status than me." she said, a tear rolling down her cheek.

"Why Randhir, am I such a bad person?" she asked me innocently. She hugged me and I held her. We both came from broken families, that would mean that she would understand me even more. Then she fell asleep in my arms. I carried her back to her room. I knocked on the door and Meera answered it.

"Nid-" I shushed her and put Nidhi down in her bed. Then I pulled Meera out.

"Did Nidhi order a alcoholic beverage?" I asked.

"No? She never drinks!" Meera said.

"Someone spiked her drink today. She was drunk all this time."

"That explains the weird behavior from the evening in the car!" Meera said.

I knew who it was. And he was going to get it from me.