Danzo nodded slowly. If he trains the jinchuriki, I'll have the perfect weapon for Konoha and I'll be able to take the hokage seat...I'll just have to play the game carefully.

The Uzumaki left, Noone moving to stop him. "Danzo-sama, are you sure it was wise to let him go? I'm sure we could've overwhelmed him with numbers if he decided to fight. If he gets to the village he could expose the location of this base."

"I know. I want you all to scatter to the wind as sleeper agents and destroy this base with earth jutsu. Seal the valuables and each of you take a scroll with you. Come to me when you hear the phrase...The tree grows from ROOT." The aged warhawk said, pulling his bandages back down.

The anbu nodded, all of them fading from view slowly.
____________________________

"Get the demon!" A large burly man yelled as he and a crowd of others chased a young blonde boy.

The boy's eyed were widened and sweat permeated his body. He was running as fast as his small legs would take him. He turned into an alley, hoping to lose them, only to stop in horror. It was a dead end.

He spun around, but instead of becoming frightened, flight or fight instinct told him to fight back.

He was a young boy, not even in the ninja academy yet, staring down a crowd of adults with weapons. "Why do you all hate me?!?!"

"Shut up fox brat!" A man threw a kick at Naruto, faster than he could normally react. Only for something inside him to click, like the feeling of pulling back a bow string.

He spun under the kick and kicked the man's other foot out from under him. Then charged the crowd.

A blinding pain shot through his shoulder as a Kunai buried itself to the hilt. "You didn't think we were all civilians did you? I'll admit your reflexes are fast for a kid but I'm a special jonin, and you won't be surviving today."

Naruto gripped the Kunai and tore it out. "If you want me dead, fine...but I'm not dying without a fight."

His pupils slit and the wound began to close slowly.

"The demon reveals itself!" A few of the civilians ran away, frightened by the malevolent chakra.

The jonin stood his ground, going through handsigns. "Survive this, Kyuu-" BOOM a dust cloud kicked up and the jonin rocketed back, slamming into the building on the other side of the street.

The jonin coughed up a bit of blood and looked up to see a man where he'd been standing. Glancing down at his chest plate he noted a fist shaped dent. "W-What the hell?"

"To think you would attack a child... I am Arashi Uzumaki, this boy is now under my protection!" The man glared at the jonin , who stood shakily and pulled a tanto from his sheath on his lower back.

"You get one lucky shot and think you're stronger than me?!?!" He charged quickly and stabbed Arashi in the center of his chest. "How bout this?!?! You're dead now, asshole!!!"

Arashi batted him away like a fly into the wall next to him, shattering several of the man's bones. Then pulled the blade from his chest, flicking the blood off. The wound closed almost instantly. "This is actually a good blade, could use to sharpen it more often, but good. Hey kid, what's your name?"

Naruto was flabbergasted at the man in front of him. "You protected me..why?"

Arashi twitched slightly at the question. No kid should have to ask why someone protected them... "I saw a bit of myself in you when you fought back. I'm also looking for someone who matches your description, are you an Uzumaki?"