"Drink, she know she not grown enough to be drinking and shit. She trying to be slump so some niggas can be running trains and shit? Yo' ass not going be out there looking foolish, so I'mma have to come." Becca joked.

"Stop trying to cook Audi. She not that bad once you get to know her, And Sly not going to even let it go down like that, he don't let no one even try to talk to her. He got her on lock and key already." I smiled as Becca quickly stood up and checked some stuff on her phone.

"Alright, I'mma be nice... I was just saying...Anyways let's go get some outfits, we ain't been to the mall in forever." I quickly grabbed my sandals and followed Becca out the door.

Sly's POV

"Mama, tell Sly to mind his business" Audi whined as I poured syrup over my pancakes. She was always difficult and now here she was talking about having a party at her spot. I think she lost her mind. When I originally got her the apartment I was thinking it would be a great way to help her grow up but clearly I was wrong. "And make him stop glaring at me with his hateful ass" Audi added sticking her tongue out at me. She was doing the most right now. To be honest I wasn't comfortable with a bunch of people knowing where my little sister stayed. And she was naive to the point she would be caught slipping even though I already tried to school her on basic game.

"Sly, let her have the party. It's probably just going to be her and some friends having wine and food. Nothing that should have you stressed" Mama reasoned, but I knew better. Audi was the type to want to take a simple kickback and turn into House Party, the remake and I wasn't having it. It was my reputation on the line if shit got out of hand at that party and I was the one on all the paper work so I needed her to chill on all that little kid stuff. "Speaking of the apartment when Mama going to be able to come over and see this place since my baby think she too good to come home" she joked making Audi whine even more about the need to finish getting furniture for the spot.

"Mama, you can come today if you not busy with the church ladies. I know y'all stay having meetings all though out the afternoon." Audi said trying to steal bacon off my plate.

"You right baby, I don't think I can come today. Let's try tomorrow. But let me get going so I can met with the Pastor before anything to serious happens. And remember to lock up once y'all leave" she called as she shut the door. Now that Mama was gone we were about to hash out this party business.

"Audi don't play with me. I already hear from a bunch of lil niggas you trying to have some Project X shit going down in that apartment and that's not even you. I already told you we need to thinking about your future like, what you want to do with yourself instead of always trying to focus on impressing people. Niggas always want to be cool with you when you got money but, wait 'til shit go down and see who really with you" I said taking the gentle approach knowing that she could get sensitive if I didn't word my thoughts correctly.

"Sly, I just want to have a little fun. I can have a small party with a few people over and some bud and a few wine coolers? I mean I'm just trying to celebrate a little. You already pretty much ban me from Body can I at least live it up one night then we can focus on me getting a job" she said taking huge gulps of apple juice between words. I sighed, I knew that she had already won so instead of saying anything I just nodded and focused on my breakfast. "See, I knew we could come to an agreement big brother. I think I'mma call Elle to see if she want to help me get the last few things for the house since I know she probably bored at home" Audi said typing away at her phone.

"Yo' what's up with your friend Lauryn why she be acting like that" I asked not meaning for it to come out of my mouth like that.

"Like what? Elle be chillin'" Audi shook her head and went back to her messages with whoever was on her phone. I hope she wasn't text bunch of those young boys because I already knew what they wanted from her and I wasn't going to have my sister out there looking crazy.

"Right...she stay flexin' when I was trying to be friendly. She act like a nigga got Ebola or something. Damn, I was just trying to get a read on her since you stay spending all your time with her" I said stuffing my face with pancakes. Pancakes where my favorite food as a kid because it was one of the only things that my pops knew how to cook so it always held a special spot with me.

"She really don't be. I think you probably reading too much into it. Now, Becca she the one you need to be worried about if you want to talk about flexin' cause she don't play" Audi said rolling eyes at the name. So Becca was like that with everyone, good to note.

"Becca isn't that bad, she just direct with that shit. Anyways what you need for this party?" I asked wiping my mouth while trying to reply to Que text about running up on some boys who been giving Dre a hard time while he been on the block.

"If you say so. Maybe Becca don't like me. Because she stay saying some slick stuff when I be with Elle. But, I don't be listening for real cause Becca is hardly ever in town anyway" Audi said get up to rinse her dishes. The fact that Audi was just spilling information and I didn't even have to ask had me thinking that I might need to start spending more time with my sister. If I want to get Lauryn I just need to figure out what would make her melt like putty in my hands. "Oh, and I just wants some bottles, and smoke. I already go the rest for the party so don't stress yourself out about it." Audi said going out the front door leaving me to wash the rest of the dishes. I quickly decided against that and check my gun to make sure that everything was in order and called Que.

Que was already there and said there seemed to be a lot going on and he felt like my presents was needed so I made my way to my car and sped over because I didn't want stuff to pop off while I was chilling. Parking my car around the corner from the block I watch as some dudes started a yelling match with Que which had me shaking my head at how hot it looked. I quicken my pace and as soon as the other dudes saw me they were on hush mode. I had a reputation for being a killer and no one wanted to be on the receiving end of my gun.

"What's good?" I asked as I took in everything with my gun still tucked. I refused to go in situations with clouded judgement so I left my gun in place. For some people the power attached to a gun cause them to start thinking irrational and I refused to let anything have that much power over me.

"We just chillin', Sly we don't want no trouble" the smallest one said with a weakness to him. I already could tell I was going to be the one to handle it.

"No, you going to leave this block cause this my shit. And the next time you fuck with anyone that got ties to me... it's over. I don't take disrespect and I don't play about my money. Wait...fuck that" I said pulling my gun and shooting all three of them at point blank. You never show mercy because people have the tendency to take kindness for weakness and I wasn't weak. "if any other niggas come on this block and be wildin' for respect let me know" I said putting my gun up like it was a normal occurrence and making my way back to my car with Que on the phone trying to find some people to help him get these bodies off the block. I personally would have helped but I was supposed to be at the warehouse to check over a shipment in a little while so I have to prioritize things.

I dialed Milly's number to see if he would be available to help get this block secure since Dre was one of the younger dudes allowed to work for me. Milly told me he would be over there once he dropped Mya back at his Mama house, which was cool with me. My nerves where on edge knowing that some of these young boys where trying to get bold, I held the black in my mouth and lit it trying to relieve some of the stress from having to come up with a new strategy to solve this problem. To me it seemed like I might need to beef up security for my Mama and Audi. And that I might need to start laying down the law with no remorse since everyone thought that they might catch me sleep at the wheel. Like that would ever happen.