Kevin

Chapter 13

J O E L'S   P.O.V.

                                                     We ran in we kept hearing gunshots. My heart started beating faster. I hear her screams, and the gunshots just going off.

"Joel.....I'll go first okay!" He said.

"Wait....im coming with you!" I grabbed his hand.

                                                    We see him firing, but not at my mother, at some target!

"What!?" I ran to my mother and hug her. "Ma why were you screaming!?" I hug her tight.

"Cause I was scared...Honey, this is Kevin..." She hugged the stranger.

"Oh, Hi. Well this is my boyfriend Prince....now who are you?"

                                                 I didn't want to admit it, but I had a strong connection with him. He had a face like mine.....I have to also admit, I look nothing mike my parents. which made me question, is this my father.

"Well why were yall in here shooting around?"

"Well, we used to do it as kids." She explained. "Joel.......this is.."

"Please dont tell me, I will be mad!"

"You might."

                                                I paced back and forth,  losing my mind. I didnt know what to do, but if this was who I think it was I will....

"He's your cousin!"

"What!?" I looked up angered. "How did you...wait cousin?"

"Yes cousin......" She smiled and hugged him. "What did you think?"

"Oh......... Okay hi cousin."

"Hey!" he said hugging me, "You've gotten big. I remember you as a baby!" I laughed.

"Wow your family is.......interesting!" Prince said. "I love you guys group hug!" Then we all hugged. What a wonderful way to end the night

                                                   We went home, and he came with us. My mother agreed that Prince could stay the night.

"Aye...no mumbo jubo!" She said getting out of his car.

                                                      I starred at him. I felt like he was more. He looks so much like me.....but why? Guess genetics was strong.

 "So Kevin........I guess I'll let you and mom catch up. Come on Prince!" I grabbed his hand.

"Prince.....something is up, honestly. So im gonna need you too go and snoop, please."

"Um...I guess.."

"No you know!" I kissed him biting his lip. "And that was pay back from that hickie! Now go!" I hit his butt.

"Wow...I like that!" He went out.

P R I N C E'S P.O.V.

                                                                Wow this girl is lucky that I love her. Man everytime I say that I get butterflies....must be true. I snooped around the corner to see them talking.

K E V I N'S   P.O.V.

"Wow cousin very settle!" I said. Angered that she wouldnt tell the truth.

"What you mean! How am I gonna say yeah this is your father! Easy...." Tammy wasnt making any sense!

"Well.....did you tell her that your not her mother? Shes bound to ask!"

"Well Kevin! How do I break this to her? Ive been her only mother!"

"I dont know, but sooner or later your gonna have to tell her......she looks just like me." I smiled. Tammy had her since birth. We're so distant.

                                                      Then the young man peeked around the corner. He fell to the ground.

"Um......."

"Prince...what in the hell did you see ?" I asked. He probably heard everything.

"Nothing okay......"  He looked scared. "I came to get something out of my car and I tripped over that rock?"

"Well I swear if you hurt my little.......cousin, I'll hurt you." I went Father on him.

"Okay sir."

"Oh and I know you heard us....tell her anything and Il kill you." 

"....okay."

P R I N C E'S  P.O.V.

                                                              Okay....im scared. I just met Joel's father who isnt her cousin, and her mother is actually her cousin.....how in the hell do I tell her, without getting killed.

"So what happened......?" She hugged me.

"She's your cousin alright..." I said. "I mean he......"

"Oh okay.....but I have a different feeling."

"Ok....well, we need to get back to some official buisness.

                                                               I grabbed her hips and pulled her in. We were breathing on eachother, our lips then touched. That was one of the sexiest kisses I ever recieved, I bit her lip,

"Aye! There will be no kissing while Im here!" Kevin said.

"Sorry Kev!" Joey said.

"Its okay, baby!" He came and hugged her.

"Wow.....so, where do I sleep!?" Kevin conttinued.

"Wait sleep? Ma, cousin Kevin is coming?"

"Yes sweety, he's gonna stay here for a while. And you two have school, so go to bed!"

"Okay Ma!" I said, hugging her "Goodnight!"

"Wait where is he sleeping?" Kevin stopped us in our tracks.

"Kevin....he's sleeping with me. In my bed." Joel said.

"No he's not!"

"Listen youve been in my life for what? 1 hour or so...your not my father!" We continued to go up the steps.

                                                                We both stripped. She put on some short shorts, and a crop top with her hair in a high bun. She looked sexy even when going to sleep. I put on some bball shorts and brushed part of my bush into a ponytail, it aint gay nigga stop judging me.

"Can you believe that guy?" She questioned.

"Naw babe, but I know Im tired......."

"I am too. Goodnight!" I kissed her, then she wrapped her arms around me. I smirked and fell asleep thinking,

'Why do I keep lying, why?'

*                                       *                                    *