First Day

Chapter 1 * * *

                                  It's not the first time he touched me. He's done it for several years. It all started when I was 9. I started developing. Boobs, butt, what a man honestly want. He came to me and said,

"Baby.....come here for daddy."

                               I trusted him. I trusted him since I was old enough to know what trust was. But when he  started feeling on me, I lost it. I tried to get away but couldnt. How could I, where could I got, what could I do. When was I gonna actually speak up?

"Shhh.....this is suppose to make you feel good."

                              He then stuck it in. I screamed, not of joy, but sadness. Everytime I got louder he slapped me across the face.

"Shutup Joel! Shut up!" he would yell.

                           I was explaining this story to my therapist. My mother thought I was crazy yelling in the middle of the nights. Yes I was 17 and still yelling in my sleep. Nightmares come with any age. Remember that.

"So you were Abused...?"

                            He asked. Basically he was getting paid for nothing. He asked the dumbest of questions.

"Yes.....I was abused mentally and physically."

                              I hate admitting to the saddest of things, but I needed to clear my chest.

"And how did that make you feel....?"

"Bye I'm never coming back here..your a fvcking d!ck!"

                               I grabbed my bag and left. Not looking back, ever. I didnt want to look back. He was world's dumbest person I knew. Thank god I had my diary. I had no friends in this town. Moving from Cali, to New York was a big step. On Monday I was starting fresh you could say, 11th grade since I barely attended school.

"Honey come eat Dinner." mother begged.

"Im not hungry Ma!" I would always say to her.

"What's your problem Joey, were far from that creep. He's far from New York...."

"But Ma, what if he finds us...what if my 'ex' comes and rape me again."

                                 That's right. I didn't have the guts to tell her that my stepfather was my rapist. And I'm glad he couldn't quit his job to come with us. Im glad they broke up as well.

"He won't honey okay!" She kissed my forehead, and said.  "Good night Joey, I love you."

"Okay, goodnight."

                                I could never say 'I love you' not even to my own mother. She's an ex drug addict who 'used to' abuse me. i forgave her but I will never forget what she did to me. Better yet, what anybody did to me.

M O N D A Y * * *

                                 New year, new day right? I wish I could go by that motto. It was a cold winter morning, I would say it was January 14th. I waited on the bus stop. I had on my blue ripped jeans, with my black leggins underneath. I wore my black boots, and had on my black coat. My cap that read 'G U C C I' in gold letters. I've been waiting on the bus for about 25 minutes, alone but it finally came.

"Hello." The lady greeted me. I flashed her a fake smile and put in my bus fair.

"Must be new to town, I haven't seen your face around.." I nodded and continued to put in my change.

"Well, if you ever need someone to talk to Im your gal! Ms.Rudy is the name." She continued to talk to me.

"Okay." I finally responded, but didn't like making eyecontact, truely with anyone.

                                  I saw the hood rats stare at me and I'm guessing their girlfriends roll their eyes. I just continued to look at my phone ignoring anybody that walked pass. When I finally arrived at my stop, I tried walking out but the girl popped her bubble gum and pushed me out the way.

"Such a bitch!" She mumbled, laughing with her girlfriends.

                                  I shook my head and thought 'Ive been called worst' because it's true. I grabbed to the sides of my bookbag and huffed my way inside 'FrankieBergs Academy' Kids were throwing footballs in the hallway, girls kissing all up on guys and detectors everywhere. When we walked in we had to take off everything and go through the detector.

"She's good go ahead!"

                                    I then got my picture taken. I never smiled, so I faked it. I was approached by this girl. She had to be the most perky girl I've ever seen.

"Hi I'm Izzy!" She smiled, and flipped her red hair.

"Izzy leave that girl alone!" A girl with brown and blonde curly locks said. "I apologize."

"No your good." I said, laughing a little.

"See she's nice...so what's your name?"

                                    We did our introductions and I could honestly say they were pretty chill.

"So...how you like the Bronx so far?" She had a very strong accent.

"Its cool...I guess." We continued to walk to first period. Izzy had class with me so she kept talking and talking and wouldn't stop.

"Well you should sit with us since you know your new...." she suggested.

                                    I paused and thought....wait am I making a friend? I shook my head yes and smiled a little. I thought being new was gonna be hard but it was easy. Then the girls I saw on the bus earlier came in flipping their weave.

"So what are you mixed with?" Izzy asked me, but I was too busy cutting my eyes and the girls.

"Um black and asian." I said.

"Wait a second.....you dont like the Dweebs either." I guess my eye contact was noticable.

"That girl pushed me this morning....so yeah I guess I dont."

"Well I can see were gonna be bestfriends already." she then turned around when she saw our teacher walk in.

                                    Moments later I eyed this boy....a boy with a bush, a little bit of a stash, all black with a few accesories. 'Who is he?' I questioned. Who is he?

*               *                 *

Comments

Votes?