A Dead Man

Chapter 10

P R I N C E'S  P.O.V.

                                                                 I couldn't believe Joel, that wasn't like her to let me explain why I did what I did. But Im even more disappointed in myself. I now made an enemy, that stupid Izzy. Now its time to get back, I want my baby Joey and I have to prove it to her.

"Izzy....." I approached her, stroking her hair. "Wanna go out with me?" I questioned.

"What are you serious?" she was shocked.

"Yes....I want you to be my gir-" she kissed all over me before I could finish.

"Okay, well see you later!" I got in my car.

'Wait...my boyfriends drive there girls home..."

"Not this one, later babe!" I drove off. "She wanna write about me and spread rumors, Im gonna make those rumors true. But I might hurt the one I love.....but she doesn't care."

                                                               My mind went crazy. I shook my head and drove faster. I didn't even notice that I passed like 4 red lights. Why in the hell was I so angry? I want to just...I want to just kill someone. I went home, and sat in the living room, no one was there but my father.

"Aye gay boy!" He teased.

"If you should know, Im not gay, and I have a girlfriend."

"Sure you do. My pathetic excuse of a son..."

                                                                  I got up and went over to him. I knew something was wrong with me.

"Why the fuck do you always abuse me huh? What in the hell have I ever done to you!?" I asked. I rolled up my sleeve.

"Get the hell out my face Jacob." he demanded. I folded my arms.

"No!" I spat.

"No..." He stood up and grabbed my neck, I lost control and punched him off me. I kept punching and punching non stop. Tears coming from my face. I soon ran to the kitchen and grabbed a knife.

"What you gonna do with that lil bitch huh? Cut yourself some more?" He teased again. I laughed then started stabbing him repeatedly.

                                                                His moans and groans couldn't stop me there, I kept stabbing until he shut the hell up. I stabbed and stabbed and stabbed. Blood was everywhere. I stopped myself, the control came back.

"Jeff...wake up!" I said shaking him, he was unresponsive. "Dad stop playing..."

                                                                 I shook him again, he was still unresponsive. I checked his wrist. What in the hell did I just do? How was I gonna explain this to my mother and my siblings....I hate my life, I screwed. I cried a little.

"I killed Jeff.....my own father." I held onto him bloody and all and cried.

J O E L'S   P.O.V.

                                                                I sat on my bed thinking how I should've let him explain. It wasn't in my nature to be so arrogant and inconsiderate. When I get this bitch Izzy, its all over. I'll fight for whats mines even if I have to die. I grabbed my black ripped jeans revealing my skin, a grey sweatshirt, my gray hightops, and black hat. I straightened my hair and grabbed my back pack. just as I stepped down the stairs I hear my father and mother arguing.

"Shut the hell up! How dare you rape my little girl!" She yelled. I nod that's right ma.

"She wanted it....and asked for it, don't believe that little bitch!" he lied, I teared a little.

"No! I believe and trust my daughter, why would she lie to you about something so ignorant."

"Even if I didn't why would you give it up?"

"Because I love sex..."

"With my daughter, you shouldn't! Now get out my motherfucking house!"

"No...." He said.

"Yes go, " she forced him out but he wouldn't budge. He slapped her a couple of times around. I finally came down and punched him in his face.

"Not my mother, you can hit me, but not her!" Even though my mother abused me she was the only one I could trust........I came out of her.

"Baby...its okay-"

"No its not. NOW GO NOW JOE! We don't need you here!"

"I am your father and you do not talk to me that way..."

"Shut the hell up and go!"

"Fine.... Ill be back for my stuff!" He said leaving.

"ma Im sorry!" I hugged her tightly.

"Baby its not your fault." she hugged back and smiled wide. "Where you going?" She then asked.

"I have to make up with my friend ma, I really do......I love him..."

"What? tjis is the first I heard you say that word since you were 8....must be serious..."

"Yes...I love you more though ma." I said again, I then thought of what I said. "Did I..?"

"Yes I love you too, now go and get your man...." She kissed my forehead and let me go.

                                                    I rode the bus to Prince's house. I was glad he was there, I knocked on the door and waited for him to answer. When he opened it, blood was all on his shirt. he fell to his knees and hugged my thighs.

"Joel Im sorry......Im sorry okay." He cried.

"what happened." He soon stood up and motioned me to follow him. When I looked I saw his father, eyes wide open motionless. I held my mouth and cried.

"Who did this? We have to call the police." I grabbed my phone but Prince knocked it out of my hand.

""I did it...I killed him.." he admitted. I look to him teary and worried...I backed up a little and cried some more.

"What is wrong with you Prince........What is wrong with you?

*                 *               *

What did yall think??