Checking Up

Chapter 9

Kaitlin's P.O.V.

"I love this movie." I said holding up "The Notebook".

"We're not watching a chick flick!" Liam replied. I just rolled my eyes and put the movie back.

"I wonder how Ali and Dylan are doing? Do you think that I should check up on them?"

"If you want to." Said Scott. With that, I got up off my knees and quietly walked down the stairs.

I hid behind the wall, only letting half my face show, so I could see what was happening. I was a little taken back when I looked inside the basement. Ali was sitting across from Dylan, they weren't kissing or anything, they were just talking. It looked like they got into a deep conversation. Ali said something, then looked down to the ground. Dylan hugged her, and Ali didn't reject it. She hugged him right back. I smiled and quietly walked back up the stairs.

I sent out a group message with everyone, but Ali and Dylan of course, to meet back in the kitchen. After 2 1/2 minutes everyone showed up. I checked my watch. It was already 2:46am. I don't know how I'm not tired. We've been at Ali's for, almost, 5 1/2 hours!

"Guys you have no idea how much the plan is working!" Everyone gave tired, but glad smiles.

"The nights still young. Some clubs are only now opening. I say we continue our little game of truth or dare." Rebekah said with a smirk. We all seemed to agree. So we walked down the stairs. As me, Brian, and Jack step into the basement, everyone just behind us, our jaws drop open. Because right in front of us is a empty basement.