Truth or Dare

Chapter 4

Jack's P.O.V

We all got up and out of Ali's family room and went down to her basement. We turned on her lights, but made them dim. Olivia spotted a blanket on the couch and walked over and grabbed it. She walked over to the center of the room and layer it flatly on the floor. We all sat on it, making a circle.

"So who's first?" Rebekah asked. I was feeling brave, so I decided to volunteer to go first.

"I will."

"Ok. So Jack, truth or dare?" Suddenly all my bravery vanished inside of me. I froze with my mouth open, a undecided look on my face.

I finally said

"Truth." I heard Liam mutter under his breath "Wimp." I shook it off and looked back at Rebekah.

"Um..." She said while thinking. Suddenly a mischievous smile creeped up on her face.

"Do you have feelings toward Olivia?" My face turned red. I looked to Olivia she started to blush. I felt like I was 12 again. I grew some confidence and answered, truthfully.

"Yea, I do."I looked to Olivia she was still red but a smile grew on her face. Ali and Rebekah whispered to each other " I knew it." Dylan and Brian patted me on the back back.

After all the smiles faded we went back to the game. I looked around the circle of my friends for someone to choose. My eyes landed on the right person.

"Truth or dare, Carly?"

"Dare." Said Carly feeling pretty brave.

"Good choice. Lets see... Hmmm, I got it. Carly, I dare you to put a blindfold on eat and swallow whatever food I give to you." She nodded and took the blindfold. I got up on my knees and leaned for Ali. I whispered for her to bring down the grossest food she could find. She got up and started to run upstairs. 5 minutes later she came back downstairs with a container. She sat back down and opened it. Inside the small blue box is one big, smelly sardine. I handed the container to Carly and she ate it. After she took her blindfold off, she looked like as wants to throw up. Then it's Carly's turn. Carly easily chose who's turn it is.

"Kaitlin, truth or dare?"

"Truth"

"Are you still in love with Harry Styles?" She looked a little embarrassed but she answered.

"Yes."

Immediately after that she said " Dylan truth or dare?"

"Dare." I saw her lean over to Ali and whisper something leaving Ali with a very confused look on her face, but after she said Dylan's dare I knew what she said to Ali. She whispered "I'm sorry." Because she had dared Dylan and Ali to kiss.